Your are the 669th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

brian hunzicker
TotalPost:118
Very impressed Reply

I had a couple of isolated incidents with some inferior products. I am happy to say they were rectified in a very courteous and professional manner.With the number of items I have ordered a couple of whoops is to be expected . ARTS COW ROCKS !!!!!
9/14/2012 4:45:35 AM

dwaynnyt
TotalPost:54
RE:Very impressed Reply

>I had a couple of isolated incidents with some inferior products. I am happy to say they were rectified in a very courteous and professional manner.With the number of items I have ordered a couple of whoops is to be expected . ARTS COW ROCKS !!!!!

Nice to see that. Was this the first time you purchased the product?

-----------------------------------------------
    Designing Woman was written for the screen.
9/16/2012 7:44:01 PM

brian hunzicker
TotalPost:118
RE:RE:Very impressed Reply

>>I had a couple of isolated incidents with some inferior products. I am happy to say they were rectified in a very courteous and professional manner.With the number of items I have ordered a couple of whoops is to be expected . ARTS COW ROCKS !!!!!
    >
    >Nice to see that. Was this the first time you purchased the product?
    >

Actually I have ordered close 1000 items so I would say they do a pretty good job
9/20/2012 11:54:02 AM

RD
TotalPost:2349

>I had a couple of isolated incidents with some inferior products. I am happy to say they were rectified in a very courteous and professional manner.With the number of items I have ordered a couple of whoops is to be expected . ARTS COW ROCKS !!!!!

1/19/2021 5:43:01 AM

RD

I had a couple of isolated incidents with some inferior products. I am happy to say they were rectified in a very courteous and professional manner.With the number of items I have ordered a couple of whoops is to be expected . ARTS COW ROCKS !!!!!

2/20/2021 3:39:19 AM

RD

2/20/2021 3:39:20 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1