Your are the 555th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Danielle Willis Aries
TotalPost:53
can I make my own backgrounds? How? Reply

Hi all, I would like to make my own backgrounds, but I dont think I am interested in becoming an avid designer, although, I would probably be happy to launch them as a kit so others could use them.

The reason why I want to is that I have photos I would like to use as a background, but it seems the only way I can make a picture behave like a background is to make it so. AM I RIGHT?

Can someone tell me whats involved in getting accesss to designer level and how much does it cost?

cheers
    Aussie Danielle
12/10/2012 7:47:27

Danielle Willis Aries
TotalPost:53
RE:can I make my own backgrounds? How? Reply

PS I have photoshop.
    What other programs do I need? Im guessing there is a variety to choose from, so could people tell me the entire list of programs they use to create an involved kit and what they use each for. Maybe this is too personal and too much to ask.

PM me if you are comfortable being my mentor to get me started. Im a quick learner

cheers,
    Aussie Danielle
12/10/2012 8:04:11

joelmch12
TotalPost:18
RE:can I make my own backgrounds? How? Reply

Hi Danielle. I think you can just use a browser for this and make sure you have silverlight installed.

>Hi all, I would like to make my own backgrounds, but I dont think I am interested in becoming an avid designer, although, I would probably be happy to launch them as a kit so others could use them.
    >
    >The reason why I want to is that I have photos I would like to use as a background, but it seems the only way I can make a picture behave like a background is to make it so. AM I RIGHT?
    >
    >Can someone tell me whats involved in getting accesss to designer level and how much does it cost?
    >
    >cheers
    >Aussie Danielle

-----------------------------------------------
    Many things difficult to design prove easy to performance.
19/10/2012 1:51:39
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1