Your are the 567th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Tammie Donaldson
TotalPost:1
Bad Business Reply

I received an email from ArtsCow after I ordered some things that really upset me. The email said that I can't use the codes because they are only for new customers and not to try and pretend that I was someone else to get the merchandise. I have ordered quite a few things from ArtsCow and have been really happy with them up til now. If the coupon codes are for new customers only then stop sending me emails advertising the coupon codes and what I can use them on. If the coupon codes are for new customers then why are there pages and pages of people trading,needing etc coupon codes for free shipping, merchandise etc...? I don't know if I will ever use this site again just because of 1 email. Like I said it's bad business to upset your frequent customers.

Tammie Donaldson
    tamiincali37@hotmail.com
4/11/2012 12:34:47

Melanie Thompson
TotalPost:3
RE:Bad Business Reply

I was coming to this forum to complain about this exact issue. I've purchased quite a few things with codes that I received via emails before. But tonight when I came here from a click on an email, it said the exact same thing that this customer is talking about.

I hate the idea that I'm getting 'junk' email from your company--I can't use the codes; I, therefore, do not wish to have them cluttering up my email inbox.

I'm disappointed that this particular email was sent to me and am even more disappointed to discover that others are having the same issue.

>I received an email from ArtsCow after I ordered some things that really upset me. The email said that I can't use the codes because they are only for new customers and not to try and pretend that I was someone else to get the merchandise. I have ordered quite a few things from ArtsCow and have been really happy with them up til now. If the coupon codes are for new customers only then stop sending me emails advertising the coupon codes and what I can use them on. If the coupon codes are for new customers then why are there pages and pages of people trading,needing etc coupon codes for free shipping, merchandise etc...? I don't know if I will ever use this site again just because of 1 email. Like I said it's bad business to upset your frequent customers.
    >
    >Tammie Donaldson
    >tamiincali37@hotmail.com
11/12/2012 8:55:39

KayMay85
TotalPost:3
RE:Bad Business Reply

This company is FRAUDULANT!!!! They stole my money, and I never recieved my order going on a MONTH and a HALF!!!! They refuse to correct this!!! Will be reporting them to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION & BETTER BUISNESS BEARU for Fraud!!

Buyers Beware!!!!!!

>I received an email from ArtsCow after I ordered some things that really upset me. The email said that I can't use the codes because they are only for new customers and not to try and pretend that I was someone else to get the merchandise. I have ordered quite a few things from ArtsCow and have been really happy with them up til now. If the coupon codes are for new customers only then stop sending me emails advertising the coupon codes and what I can use them on. If the coupon codes are for new customers then why are there pages and pages of people trading,needing etc coupon codes for free shipping, merchandise etc...? I don't know if I will ever use this site again just because of 1 email. Like I said it's bad business to upset your frequent customers.
    >
    >Tammie Donaldson
    >tamiincali37@hotmail.com
17/1/2013 23:59:05
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1