Your are the 726th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

OSeaGal Gemini
TotalPost:62
Receive by Christmas deadline? Reply

Has Artscow made any announcement regarding a cut-off date in order to receive items by Christmas?
28/11/2012 16:56:36

MsTinaK Gemini
TotalPost:225
RE:Receive by Christmas deadline? Reply

>Has Artscow made any announcement regarding a cut-off date in order to receive items by Christmas?

order by Dec 3rd This is what their website says: Christmas Cutoff Dates
    With Christmas fast approaching, many of you will be looking for the gifts for family and friends. To avoid disappointment on missing out on the Christmas frenzy, we suggest you place your orders on ArtsCow no later than December 3 8pm PST. According to HongKong Post, the latest recommended cutoff date is December 7-8 for deliveries to the USA. Thank you for your attention and happy shopping.
30/11/2012 13:48:41

Lynnette Yopko
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:Receive by Christmas deadline? Reply

>>Has Artscow made any announcement regarding a cut-off date in order to receive items by Christmas?
    >
    >
    >order by Dec 3rd This is what their website says: Christmas Cutoff Dates
    >With Christmas fast approaching, many of you will be looking for the gifts for family and friends. To avoid disappointment on missing out on the Christmas frenzy, we suggest you place your orders on ArtsCow no later than December 3 8pm PST. According to HongKong Post, the latest recommended cutoff date is December 7-8 for deliveries to the USA. Thank you for your attention and happy shopping.

Can you tell me if I will receive my order by Christmas? I ordered yesterday the 5th. I didnt see the December 3rd deadline on the website. My order number is 4194405.

Thank you!
7/12/2012 0:19:50

Lynnette Yopko
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:Receive by Christmas deadline? Reply

Can you tell me if I will receive my order by Christmas? I ordered yesterday the 5th. I didnt see the December 3rd deadline on the website. My order number is 4194405.

Thank you!
7/12/2012 0:20:29
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1