New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 13367th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 4 of 7, Total 132 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

hi Peter,

Sorry, all covers and pages are final, we can't edit or switch it, it will be processed automatically to the factory for production, and if there is no bleed area, your photos will be cut or with white border, hope you understand it.

If you want to get many free photobook credits. You can create several a/c, and order one book per a/c, you can get 50 free photo books (if you order 1 book per each of your 10 accounts.)

Keep in mind, this promotion is going to be finished soon. So, hurry up.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
10/6/2008 9:35:27

Janet
TotalPost:1
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

>Dear All,
    >
    >(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)
    >
    >Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)
    >
    >You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).
    >
    >Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)
    >
    >After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.
    >
    >Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 10). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
    >
    >Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.
    >
    >It is limited time testing period, will be terminated any time.
    >
    >
    >

>
    >Click for more photobook samples
    >

>
    >
    >Berry
    >Chief Executive Officer
    >ArtsCow.com
    >

>
    >
10/6/2008 11:27:48

Christi
TotalPost:4
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

I submitted one book titled Digital scrapbook_08

>Dear All,
    >
    >(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)
    >
    >Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)
    >
    >You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).
    >
    >Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)
    >
    >After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.
    >
    >Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 10). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
    >
    >Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >

>
    >
    >Berry
    >Chief Executive Officer
    >ArtsCow.com
    >

>
    >
10/6/2008 11:29:43

Berry
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

hi Christi,

I have seen your photo book images, very good template you did, but the image size are too small, the quality will be not very good. Next time, please prepare at least 1-2 MB per image file size for 8x8 photobook. Some of your files only 200-300kb.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>I submitted one book titled Digital scrapbook_08
    >
10/6/2008 11:40:44

Deb
TotalPost:6

I have not finished my book, but I have several pages loaded. The book is titled 8th grade. Would you be willing to check it and make sure the quality and page sizes are correct for processing?
    Your help would be appreciated.
10/6/2008 13:50:38

Berry
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

hi Deb,

I have seen your photo book, everything is perfect, except the "spine". You need to re-design the spine.

And use small font size (about 40% of your current font size will be perfect).

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>I have not finished my book, but I have several pages loaded. The book is titled 8th grade. Would you be willing to check it and make sure the quality and page sizes are correct for processing?
    >Your help would be appreciated.
10/6/2008 19:53:34

Martina
TotalPost:19

HELP!!!!
    can i add extra pages to the test photo book???
    cause i still have 3 additional pages, and don't want to delete them!
    thank you,
    WAITING.................
11/6/2008 0:09:05

Miss Sarah
TotalPost:169

I've ordered a photo book. How soon will the 5 free photo book credits show up in my account?

I'm excited to see how this turns out! Thanks for the great deal!

>Dear All,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >

>
    >
    >Berry
    >Chief Executive Officer
    >ArtsCow.com
    >

>
    >
11/6/2008 1:48:13

Christi Colvin

Is this offer still valid? I just realized that it's the 10th in the US but the 11th there and on the board. :)
11/6/2008 2:51:16

Megan Ahles Cancer
TotalPost:72
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

ok great!! thank you!

>hi Megan,
    >
    >
    >I have seen your "Family Ties" book, it will be perfect.
    >
    >Berry
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >>my third book is called "family ties" ive already ordered it. cant wait for it to arrive!!!!
    >>
    >
11/6/2008 3:25:45

Martina
TotalPost:19
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

oh, my god, how to add the photo book to the cart, so i can check out to order it.
    anyone can help?
    today is the last day!
11/6/2008 3:36:46

seohee son
TotalPost:5

>Dear All,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >

>
    >
    >Berry
    >Chief Executive Officer
    >ArtsCow.com
    >

>
    >
11/6/2008 4:23:35

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253

Yes, still valid, just extended again to 6/12/2008.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

>Is this offer still valid? I just realized that it's the 10th in the US but the 11th there and on the board. :)

11/6/2008 8:25:41

Admin1 Capricorn

Sorry, on the 1st month of photobook launch, we will only accept 31 pages at most, first 30 pages are included, and 31st page needs $0.50/each.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>HELP!!!!
    >can i add extra pages to the test photo book???
    >cause i still have 3 additional pages, and don't want to delete them!
    >thank you,
    >WAITING.................
11/6/2008 8:28:16

Admin1 Capricorn

6/14/2008

Berry

ArtsCow.com

>I've ordered a photo book. How soon will the 5 free photo book credits show up in my account?
    >
    >I'm excited to see how this turns out! Thanks for the great deal!
    >
    >>Dear All,
    >>
    >>(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)
    >>
    >>Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)
    >>
    >>You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).
    >>
    >>Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)
    >>
    >>After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.
    >>
    >>Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 10). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
    >>
    >>Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.
    >>
    >>It is limited time testing period, will be terminated any time.
    >>
    >>
    >>

>>
    >>Click for more photobook samples
    >>
    >>Click for more photobook samples

>>
    >>
    >>Berry
    >>Chief Executive Officer
    >>ArtsCow.com
    >>

>>
    >>
    >
11/6/2008 8:29:03

Carrie
TotalPost:72

Can you check book for order Order Number:330514 - Sami
    thanks!
    Hopefully I did it okay.
    carrie
11/6/2008 10:14:01

Jamie
TotalPost:13

Very anxious to see my book. Thanks for the wonderful offer.
11/6/2008 10:20:12

Berry

hi Carrie,

We just checked for you, the spine's text are too large, and you don't allow "bleed area" in the content pages, some page borders with names/date will be cut.

Overall, it is okay. Your book is under processing already.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Can you check book for order Order Number:330514 - Sami
    >thanks!
    >Hopefully I did it okay.
    >carrie
11/6/2008 10:26:32

Mitzi
TotalPost:4

Help! I read somewhere that the book is 30 pages and each additional page will be $.50. I did a 33 page book and I can not find how to add the last 3 pages. How do I do this?
11/6/2008 22:58:39

A

>Dear All,
    >
    >
    >
    >Here are samples for: Front Cover, Back Cover, Spine, Content Pages.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 12). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >

>
    >
    >Berry
    >Chief Executive Officer
    >ArtsCow.com
    >

>
    >
    Hello I created 2 books Disneyland April 2008 and Knotts berry farm April 2008. when I checkout i see 1 book free but cannot apply the pb1199 coupon. the shipping is $24 for 2 books which is very high. How do i get the book for 11.99 with free shipping and get the 5 book credit for future use?

thanks
11/6/2008 23:42:39
Page 4 of 7, Total 132 1 2 3 4 5 6 7