New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 13491th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 6 of 7, Total 132 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

hi Christine,

I just saw your cover, your wedding date is Mar 18, 2008?

You're lucky, we just fixed for you to Mar 18,2006, just save you $11.99, be careful next time.

You should tell your friends and order more in the coming future.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

13/6/2008 10:03:16

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:RE: 8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

You need to create a new book with the images in your album, it is easy to do that.

Sorry our internal re-order system got some problems.

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

>Okay, not much I can do about the camera now as the pictures are already taken. I have printed photo books with other companies and they all came out fine so I am not so worried about that aspect.
    >
    >My problem right now is that I cannot get the saved album to open so that I can add it to my cart to purchase it. I need to order this today and can't.
    >
    >Is there any way you can add it to my cart????
    >
    >Thanks in advance for any help. I don't know what else I can do.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>Based on my experience, your images are not with good quality. (You must upgrade your digital camera, or you need to set your digital camera with "best quality" output.)
    >>
    >>2MB or above per image will print out with 99.99% perfect photobook quality.
    >>1-2MB will get so far and so good quality.
    >>
    >>Berry
    >>ArtsCow.com
    >>
    >>
    >>>I Berry
    >>>
    >>>I appreciate your help. I cannot see the album because it keeps disappearing. It comes up on the screen for about 1/2 second and then disappears ... the screen goes blank.
    >>>
    >>>The pictures are all originals and they are uploaded from my camera. I am not sure why they are not coming up full size. They are not edited photos, just originals from the camera.
    >>>
    >>>What do you suggest I do?
    >>>
    >>>>hi Janice LaBella,
    >>>>
    >>>>I just edited the photo cover and spine for you.
    >>>>
    >>>>Go to https://www.artscow.com/Member/MyDesign.aspx, and find the "Gold Key Picnic 2008 - by Berry", and have a look, and you can Add to Cart now.
    >>>>
    >>>>If you follow the insturction above, everything will be fine. (Except the photo image quality, because your images are too small, only 500kb or so, the final printing quality will be not perfect.)
    >>>>
    >>>>We suggest you to upload the original images from your digital cameras, 1-3 MB images are perferred.
    >>>>
    >>>>Berry
    >>>>ArtsCow.com
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>I cannot seem to get the book to work. I try to add pictures and the book just disappears! I am never going to get in before the deadline to earn the free books. I am so disappointed
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>
    >
13/6/2008 10:10:33

Lisa Baum
TotalPost:4
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

I placed my order last night for memories! got 2 of them, I 'm so sure that they'll be perfect! I know a few of my pages will have a bit of a white border but had to do it that way! Can't wait to see my books! :)
13/6/2008 12:34:20

Berry
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

hi lisabranka,

Yes, I saw them, they are perfect made.

My wife like them very much too, she ask where did you get these professional templates?

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>I placed my order last night for memories! got 2 of them, I 'm so sure that they'll be perfect! I know a few of my pages will have a bit of a white border but had to do it that way! Can't wait to see my books! :)
13/6/2008 12:57:53

David Moadab
TotalPost:1
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

Ok, Dumb question.. will I get no free photobook if I create it today or on Sunday?

My pictures are taking forever to upload.... sitting here waiting!
14/6/2008 6:18:40

Karl Bralich
TotalPost:55

I'm hoping I ordered my photo book "Baba's images" in time to get the 5 book credit. I ordered it on 6.13 (It's still June 13 in california) although the order shows 6.-14

Thanks

Karl
14/6/2008 10:31:31

Glo Glo
TotalPost:3

>I'm hoping I ordered my photo book "Baba's images" in time to get the 5 book credit. I ordered it on 6.13 (It's still June 13 in california) although the order shows 6.-14
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Karl

Same as Karl, I ordered My photo book "Tung Tung @ studio 123" on the 13th (just 8pm on Mountain time), but the order shows 6.14, just wonder will I get 5 free photo book???

Thanks

Gloria
14/6/2008 14:38:33

Berry
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

hi Karl Bralich & Gloria Law,

Both of you can get 5 free photo book credits (with 1 year expiration). Check your credits & discount section.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>>I'm hoping I ordered my photo book "Baba's images" in time to get the 5 book credit. I ordered it on 6.13 (It's still June 13 in california) although the order shows 6.-14
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>Karl
    >
    >Same as Karl, I ordered My photo book "Tung Tung @ studio 123" on the 13th (just 8pm on Mountain time), but the order shows 6.14, just wonder will I get 5 free photo book???
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Gloria
14/6/2008 17:41:52

Berry

hi D M,

We started another promotion today, if you order today or on Sunday, you will also get 5 free photo book credits, but the free 5 credits will be expired in 30 days. (Previously, it is 365 days expiration time.)

We just upgraded the bandwith of our servers, it should be much much faster than before.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Ok, Dumb question.. will I get no free photobook if I create it today or on Sunday?
    >
    >My pictures are taking forever to upload.... sitting here waiting!
    >
14/6/2008 17:46:10

Carrie
TotalPost:72

Barry-
    Can you tell me how my Sami2 book looks - besides the spine as i'm working on adjusting that.
    Will the pictures all fit okay and not cut off dates? I don't mind a slight white border either.
    thanks
    Carrie
15/6/2008 9:12:06

Martina
TotalPost:19
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

hi, berry,
    my order number is #330916.
    ordered 2 photo books, but just received 5 photo books credit by now.
    would you please check it?
    thank you
15/6/2008 13:02:37

Berry

hi Carrie,

Just checked for you, it is okay, nothing will be cut. You'd better prepare a small font size spine. Or you can use our spine designer instead.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Barry-
    >Can you tell me how my Sami2 book looks - besides the spine as i'm working on adjusting that.
    >Will the pictures all fit okay and not cut off dates? I don't mind a slight white border either.
    >thanks
    >Carrie
15/6/2008 21:33:46

Berry
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

Sorry, it is for one time per account, whatever how many you ordered.

Anyway, we just did some adjustment for your a/c, check your credit & discount section.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>hi, berry,
    >my order number is #330916.
    >ordered 2 photo books, but just received 5 photo books credit by now.
    >would you please check it?
    >thank you
15/6/2008 21:59:46

Martina
TotalPost:19
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Reply

This is amazing! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    love your company and service.
    belive that your company will grow fast more than we thought.

>Sorry, it is for one time per account, whatever how many you ordered.
    >
    >Anyway, we just did some adjustment for your a/c, check your credit & discount section.
    >
    >Berry
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >
    >
    >>hi, berry,
    >>my order number is #330916.
    >>ordered 2 photo books, but just received 5 photo books credit by now.
    >>would you please check it?
    >>thank you
    >
16/6/2008 10:33:26

stspoon

Hi Berry, I've just checked my Credit&Discount, and 5 free photobooks have been granted to my a/c (thanks a lot). Since I used the "PB1199" promo code to order my first photobook (paid $11.99&free shipping), I'm just wondering if my first free photobook credit that I signed up the a/c is still available. If so, then does that mean I should have 6 free photobooks credit in total? Could you please kindly check that for me, thanks so much in advance.
16/6/2008 15:44:51

Glo Glo
TotalPost:3

Hi Berry,

Same here, I should have 1 free 8x8 photo book when I sign up, but now only 5 free photobooks left on my account. Also I try to order one more before Sunday to get another 5 photo book credit, but somehow I cannot order it cause it keep use my free cerdit....now I miss that promo...
    Anyway, I still so looking forward to see the first photobook, hope it come out well!!

Gloria

>Hi Berry, I've just checked my Credit&Discount, and 5 free photobooks have been granted to my a/c (thanks a lot). Since I used the "PB1199" promo code to order my first photobook (paid $11.99&free shipping), I'm just wondering if my first free photobook credit that I signed up the a/c is still available. If so, then does that mean I should have 6 free photobooks credit in total? Could you please kindly check that for me, thanks so much in advance.
16/6/2008 16:40:47

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253

hi Gloria Law & stspoon,

1 photobook credit added to your a/c already, enjoy them.

Best Regards
    ArtsCow.com

>Hi Berry,
    >
    >Same here, I should have 1 free 8x8 photo book when I sign up, but now only 5 free photobooks left on my account. Also I try to order one more before Sunday to get another 5 photo book credit, but somehow I cannot order it cause it keep use my free cerdit....now I miss that promo...
    >Anyway, I still so looking forward to see the first photobook, hope it come out well!!
    >
    >Gloria
    >
    >>Hi Berry, I've just checked my Credit&Discount, and 5 free photobooks have been granted to my a/c (thanks a lot). Since I used the "PB1199" promo code to order my first photobook (paid $11.99&free shipping), I'm just wondering if my first free photobook credit that I signed up the a/c is still available. If so, then does that mean I should have 6 free photobooks credit in total? Could you please kindly check that for me, thanks so much in advance.
    >
16/6/2008 20:58:28

Doug Arbon
TotalPost:1

Question for Berry....

Hi! I have ordered 3 books and cannot wait to see them! I would like to order another one and just realized you have a new promotion. I just wanted to clarify something: Do I have to purchase a photo book for 19.99 (plus shipping) to get the 5 free credits for this promotion? Or, is there another code to get the 11.99 deal? I assume I cannot use one of my existing free credits to qualify for this promotion....:>

Thanks....

Jennifer >Dear All,
    >
    >Thank you for your support, we just finished the volume orders testing. All orders were shipped out already. It should be arrived within 7-10 business days. And we have already added 5 free photo book credits to all members who have participated our volume testing orders these days.
    >
    >A new promotion of 5 free photo book credits started again, click here to learn how to get them?
    >
    >Thanks again.
    >
    >Berry

>
    >
    >(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)
    >
    >Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)
    >
    >Here are samples for: Front Cover, Back Cover, Spine, Content Pages.
    >
    >You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).
    >
    >Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)
    >
    >After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.
    >
    >Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 10, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 13). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
    >
    >Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.
    >
    >It is limited time testing period, will be terminated any time.
    >
    >
    >

>
    >Click for more photobook samples
    >
    >Click for more photobook samples

>
    >
    >Berry
    >Chief Executive Officer
    >ArtsCow.com
    >

>
    >
16/6/2008 22:32:30

stspoon
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

Thanks so much for your prompt reply. Really looking forward to see the final product...getting excited

>hi Gloria Law & stspoon,
    >
    >1 photobook credit added to your a/c already, enjoy them.
    >
    >Best Regards
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >>Hi Berry,
    >>
    >>Same here, I should have 1 free 8x8 photo book when I sign up, but now only 5 free photobooks left on my account. Also I try to order one more before Sunday to get another 5 photo book credit, but somehow I cannot order it cause it keep use my free cerdit....now I miss that promo...
    >>Anyway, I still so looking forward to see the first photobook, hope it come out well!!
    >>
    >>Gloria
    >>
    >>>Hi Berry, I've just checked my Credit&Discount, and 5 free photobooks have been granted to my a/c (thanks a lot). Since I used the "PB1199" promo code to order my first photobook (paid $11.99&free shipping), I'm just wondering if my first free photobook credit that I signed up the a/c is still available. If so, then does that mean I should have 6 free photobooks credit in total? Could you please kindly check that for me, thanks so much in advance.
    >>
    >
17/6/2008 2:40:56

Lisa Baum

Berry,
    I do digital scrapbooking and some of those layouts are templates and some are orginal layouts by me. Most of my templates come from KissedStudios, Sarah Van Dyke and Sweet Shoppe Designs- cookie cutter challenge! Some are freebies and others I've bought! :0

Hope that helps!

>hi lisabranka,
    >
    >Yes, I saw them, they are perfect made.
    >
    >My wife like them very much too, she ask where did you get these professional templates?
    >
    >Berry
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >>I placed my order last night for memories! got 2 of them, I 'm so sure that they'll be perfect! I know a few of my pages will have a bit of a white border but had to do it that way! Can't wait to see my books! :)
    >
17/6/2008 7:45:10
Page 6 of 7, Total 132 1 2 3 4 5 6 7