New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 13613th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 7 of 7, Total 132 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
AuthorPosts

Alison
TotalPost:3
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

I received my photobook today and it is excellent! Great quality photos and the personalised cover on the book is a great idea, much nicer to look at than a blank cover. Will definitely be ordering some more soon!
17/6/2008 19:24:24

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

hi Alison,

Please take some detailed photos for the real photo book you received, and let others know how good they are.
    And remember to refer more friends to us, check out your refer links here.
    You can post here:

http://forum.artscow.com/ShowThread.aspx?ForumId=1031

Best Regards,
    ArtsCow.com

>I received my photobook today and it is excellent! Great quality photos and the personalised cover on the book is a great idea, much nicer to look at than a blank cover. Will definitely be ordering some more soon!
17/6/2008 20:51:44

Angela
TotalPost:1
RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

Ok, I am confused. I am trying out the photo book coupon but I cannot see the full designs.

Your message states: Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)

Does this mean that the full features are there to use during 6/15 to 6/20 or only after 6/20.

Thanks

Dear All,
    >
    >Thank you for your support, we just finished the volume orders testing. All orders were shipped out already. It should be arrived within 7-10 business days. And we have already added 5 free photo book credits to all members who have participated our volume testing orders these days.
    >
    >A new promotion of 5 free photo book credits started again, click here to learn how to get them?
    >
    >Thanks again.
    >
    >Berry

>
    >
    >(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)
    >
    >Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)
    >
    >Here are samples for: Front Cover, Back Cover, Spine, Content Pages.
    >
    >You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).
    >
    >Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)
    >
    >After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.
    >
    >Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 10, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 13). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
    >
    >Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.
    >
    >It is limited time testing period, will be terminated any time.
    >
    >
    >

>
    >Click for more photobook samples
    >

>
    >
    >Berry
    >Chief Executive Officer
    >ArtsCow.com
    >

>
    >
18/6/2008 5:10:47

Megan Ahles Cancer
TotalPost:72
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Reply

hi berry,
    i just received my updated photobook. i changed the pages that i didnt like the first time and it looks AWESOME! i was just wondering when the five free photobook credits will be added to my account for ordering a second book during the new promotion period. thank you for your help!
    --megan

>Dear All,
    >
    >Thank you for your support, we just finished the volume orders testing. All orders were shipped out already. It should be arrived within 7-10 business days. And we have already added 5 free photo book credits to all members who have participated our volume testing orders these days.
    >
    >A new promotion of 5 free photo book credits started again, click here to learn how to get them?
    >
    >Thanks again.
    >
    >Berry

>
    >
    >(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)
    >
    >Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)
    >
    >
    >You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).
    >
    >Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)
    >
    >After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.
    >
    >Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 10, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 13). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
    >
    >Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >

>
    >
    >Berry
    >Chief Executive Officer
    >ArtsCow.com
    >

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>I have just created a photobook with name: June2008
    >>
    >>Could I get a coupon please?
    >>
    >>
    >
    >hi Alison,
    >
    >Check your "Credit & Discount", you will see the credits over there, enjoy them.
    >
    >Remember to leave your reviews of photo books here when you got it.
    >
    >Best Regards,
    >
    >ArtsCow.com

-----------------------------------------------
    ~*~ Megan ~*~
25/6/2008 5:23:32

Megan Ahles Cancer
TotalPost:72

hi berry,
    i just received my updated photobook. i changed the pages that i didnt like the first time and it looks AWESOME! i was just wondering when the five free photobook credits will be added to my account for ordering a second book during the new promotion period. thank you for your help!
    --megan

>Dear All,
    >
    >
    >
    >Thanks again.
    >
    >Berry

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >

>
    >
    >Berry
    >Chief Executive Officer
    >ArtsCow.com
    >

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>I have just created a photobook with name: June2008
    >>
    >>Could I get a coupon please?
    >>
    >>
    >
    >hi Alison,
    >
    >Check your "Credit & Discount", you will see the credits over there, enjoy them.
    >
    >Remember to leave your reviews of photo books here when you got it.
    >
    >Best Regards,
    >
    >ArtsCow.com

~*~ Megan ~*~
25/6/2008 5:23:34

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Reply

hi Megan,

The free 5 credits will be added today, and expired on 8/30/2008.

You can try to create with our full features of photo book designers.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>hi berry,
    >i just received my updated photobook. i changed the pages that i didnt like the first time and it looks AWESOME! i was just wondering when the five free photobook credits will be added to my account for ordering a second book during the new promotion period. thank you for your help!
    >--megan
    >
25/6/2008 10:30:33

gkk202@charter.net
TotalPost:108

I ordered two books a couple of days ago, thinking they were photo albums. But they are scrapbooks, aren't they? I didn't order any pictures to go in the books, thinking I would just put some in later. Now I think I've misunderstood and probably need to cancel my order. But I can't find out how to cancel it or if it is a scrapbook or an album. Please help. Gloria
28/6/2008 2:27:58

Alan
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting pre-orders now! Reply

>I ordered two books a couple of days ago, thinking they were photo albums. But they are scrapbooks, aren't they? I didn't order any pictures to go in the books, thinking I would just put some in later. Now I think I've misunderstood and probably need to cancel my order. But I can't find out how to cancel it or if it is a scrapbook or an album. Please help. Gloria

Basically, it's WYSIWYG or What You See Is What You Get, meaning whatever picture you have for the cover, spine, backcover, and pages, are what's going to be printed on your photobook. When you see the rectangles for the photo, it's not a slot where you can plug your photos in reality, but it's just a white rectangle. So you're going have to go photoshop or another program, and manually put your photos in the white rectangles. Once again, WYSIWYG.

I spent awhile doing mines as I put 6 photos on each page of the 30 page photobook. I had to resize each one manually and place it in the white rectangles manually. It's a lot of work, but once you receive the product, it's well worth it. I very happy with my finish product and have no regrets spending my hard work manually doing the photobook in photoshop. However, I am mad that at myself for making a mistake on one of the photos, so on one of my page, the photo is slightly off the rectangle box, but it's okay. Good luck with yours.
2/8/2008 18:04:21

Nikole
TotalPost:6

placed my first order with artscow a few days ago including a photo book can't wait to see how everything turns out..

The prices are great btw.. :)

9/8/2008 13:02:42

Barbara
TotalPost:20
any new free book offers? Reply

will there be anymore free book offers? I tried to order some books and there was a mix up, so I missed out on the free books. I am making them for my church. thank you!
11/8/2008 20:48:30

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:any new free book offers? Reply

Order some items in ArtsCow.com, then you will get free credits of calendars, you can then exchange others in our forum, they are willing to exchange with you. lol.

See more details here.
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
11/8/2008 21:35:45

Cynthia
TotalPost:13
RE:RE:RE:8x8 Custom Cover Photo Books are now accepting volume testing orders now! Reply

Hi Berry,

I want to know where can I find the background you have on some of the sample photobooks. I looked at all the themes and background, but I don't see the one that you used for the sample books. I really like the second book background.

>6/14/2008
    >
    >Berry
    >
    >ArtsCow.com

>
    >
    >
    >>I've ordered a photo book. How soon will the 5 free photo book credits show up in my account?
    >>
    >>I'm excited to see how this turns out! Thanks for the great deal!
    >>
    >>>Dear All,
    >>>
    >>>(For members who purchased photobook before 6/13/2008, will be granted with extra free 5 photobook credits, with 12 months expireation time, we will add the credits to your account on 6/14/2008, it will be on first-come-first-serve basis, once we got enough photobook volume testing orders, we may terminate this "too good to be true" offer any time before 6/13/2008, so, in one word, act now.)
    >>>
    >>>Our photobook systems are ready for accepting photo books volume testing order now (8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book, with 30 pages). (Currently our system can only accept "full images or pre-designed images", the full features photo book designer will be available on 6/15/2008 - 6/20/2008, after that, you can choose different themes, layouts, backgrounds, and add texts with your own choices.)
    >>>
    >>>You can download the following "photobook templates", need Photoshop to open them, and generate best quality of JPG files yourself (300 DPI is highly recommended). Click here to download. Or, you can use one image one page to do photo books (original images from digital cameras are preferred).
    >>>
    >>>Once you have prepared 30 content pages, 1 front cover, 1 back cover and 1 spine, upload all of them here. After that, you can visit here to create photo books now. (Keep in mind, grey area is the bleed area / trim area, must cover by images, to avoid white border on finished photo books.)
    >>>
    >>>After finished all designs of front cover, back cover, spine and pages, just saved it with the book name, and add to cart.
    >>>
    >>>Here is the checkout coupon code: PB1199, expires on Jun 07, 2008 (now, it was extended to Jun 10). It is $11.99/each with free shipping, you can buy maximum 5 photo books.
    >>>
    >>>Although this is for testing purpose, the quality of final photo books will be perfect of course. Here are some sample images that will be posted in 30 minutes.
    >>>
    >>>It is limited time testing period, will be terminated any time.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

>>>
    >>>Click for more photobook samples
    >>>
    >>>Click for more photobook samples

>>>
    >>>
    >>>Berry
    >>>Chief Executive Officer
    >>>ArtsCow.com