Your are the 461th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

tracy
TotalPost:2
WHY DOESN'T YOUR COLLAGE PROGRAM WORK?? Reply

I am trying to make a 24x36 Collage Poster. It took me a long time to jump through all the hoops.....installing the Microsoft Silverlight that you require, uploading all the photos I want to use for my poster......but now I cannot make a collage! The "create" program will only allow me to put ONE photo on the poster. And your "HELP" section is pretty useless. Can someone please tell me if there really is a way to make a COLLAGE???
30/1/2013 23:16:53

Janet
TotalPost:291
RE:WHY DOESN'T YOUR COLLAGE PROGRAM WORK?? Reply

>I am trying to make a 24x36 Collage Poster. It took me a long time to jump through all the hoops.....installing the Microsoft Silverlight that you require, uploading all the photos I want to use for my poster......but now I cannot make a collage! The "create" program will only allow me to put ONE photo on the poster. And your "HELP" section is pretty useless. Can someone please tell me if there really is a way to make a COLLAGE???

I don't have an answer for you, I checked and couldn't figure it out either but, did you try to contact customer service? I don't know if anyone actually monitors this forum. If I figure it out I will post again.

-----------------------------------------------
    Janet

My design kits:

http://www.artscow.com/user/janet-584221
2/2/2013 9:06:57

RD
TotalPost:1813
RE:WHY DOESN'T YOUR COLLAGE PROGRAM WORK?? Reply

You need to create the "collages" yourself by clicking on the "Add Layout" tab. You can add as many as you like and arrange them as you choose. Note that they can be re-sized, re-positioned and rotated individually. You can add a background, embellishments and text to the poster as well to personalize it even more. As you gain experience with the process you might want to take a look at the Scrapbook Kits which offer even more options for embellishments, backgrounds and frames. Many are free. You can find them under the "Community" tab above. If you need some ideas take a look at the "Gallery" under the "Community" tab and do a search for "collage" to see what others have done. There may even be a "Design Template" available that you could use that would save you some work ("Design Templates" under "Community"). Good luck!
3/2/2013 7:57:08
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1