Your are the 2431th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 2, Total 30 1 2
AuthorPosts

Julianne
TotalPost:2
Shipping? Reply

Sorry. I wasn't sure where to post this, but does anybody know how much it costs for shipping? I could only see a rate of 1.79 or a thirty dollar fedex shipping. Does the shipping change per amount of photos or how does it work?
    If somebody could let me know that would be great! Thanks
10/6/2008 8:41:20

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:Shipping? Reply

hi Julianne,

here are the pricing and shipping fees.

https://www.artscow.com/pricing.html

Best Regards,

ArtsCow.com

>Sorry. I wasn't sure where to post this, but does anybody know how much it costs for shipping? I could only see a rate of 1.79 or a thirty dollar fedex shipping. Does the shipping change per amount of photos or how does it work?
    >If somebody could let me know that would be great! Thanks

10/6/2008 9:09:57

Melissa Cancer
TotalPost:18
RE:RE:Shipping? Reply

That would be a great link, except you only get the shipping costs for prints.... How about a shipment cost run-down on the other stuff?? Mugs, watches, photo books, t-shirts, etc? You have everything listed on the left side of the screen, but you can't click them as a link. In order for me to see what shipping would/will be, I have to put whatever I'm looking at buying in my cart(even if I'm not ready to order) and go through the entire check-out process just to see the shippig cost. Is that something you can get set up please?

>hi Julianne,
    >
    >here are the pricing and shipping fees.
    >
    >https://www.artscow.com/pricing.html
    >
    >Best Regards,
    >
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >>Sorry. I wasn't sure where to post this, but does anybody know how much it costs for shipping? I could only see a rate of 1.79 or a thirty dollar fedex shipping. Does the shipping change per amount of photos or how does it work?
    >>If somebody could let me know that would be great! Thanks
    >
    >
    >
18/6/2008 1:38:58

NO ONE
TotalPost:5
:RE:Shipping? Reply

The shipping prices for prints is listed but there is no cost listed for other items. I think I was charged a lot of money to ship the photobooks. For 3 books and 14 prints the s/h was $38.96 making the books $11.99 each to ship.

>hi Julianne,
    >
    >here are the pricing and shipping fees.
    >
    >https://www.artscow.com/pricing.html
    >
    >Best Regards,
    >
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >>Sorry. I wasn't sure where to post this, but does anybody know how much it costs for shipping? I could only see a rate of 1.79 or a thirty dollar fedex shipping. Does the shipping change per amount of photos or how does it work?
    >>If somebody could let me know that would be great! Thanks
    >
    >
    >
18/6/2008 2:55:20

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:RE:RE:Shipping? Reply

We are still working on the shipping fees pages.

Thanks

Best Regards,
    ArtsCow.com

>That would be a great link, except you only get the shipping costs for prints.... How about a shipment cost run-down on the other stuff?? Mugs, watches, photo books, t-shirts, etc? You have everything listed on the left side of the screen, but you can't click them as a link. In order for me to see what shipping would/will be, I have to put whatever I'm looking at buying in my cart(even if I'm not ready to order) and go through the entire check-out process just to see the shippig cost. Is that something you can get set up please?
    >
    >
    >>hi Julianne,
    >>
    >>here are the pricing and shipping fees.
    >>
    >>https://www.artscow.com/pricing.html
    >>
    >>Best Regards,
    >>
    >>ArtsCow.com
    >>
    >>>Sorry. I wasn't sure where to post this, but does anybody know how much it costs for shipping? I could only see a rate of 1.79 or a thirty dollar fedex shipping. Does the shipping change per amount of photos or how does it work?
    >>>If somebody could let me know that would be great! Thanks
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >
18/6/2008 11:42:16

Lisa Boutotte

I too am shocked at the amount of shipping for the books. While I'm greatful that they are giving us free trial books, it seems 38.00 is outrageous for the shipping of three small(not heavy) items. I called UPS and 38.00 is WAY over what would be charged to ship these. Again, I'm greatful for the free books, but the shipping charges might prohibit me from using this site after the free period is over.
    Thanks,
    Lisa
19/6/2008 7:26:30

Berry
TotalPost:216

For other websites, they are charging $29.99 for a 8x8 book, and $7.99 shipping. (only include 20 pages, and additional page $1.00), it means that if you want a 8x8 custom cover photo book, you need to pay $47.98

For ArtsCow, we are doing international shipment from Hong Kong, and charge at $19.99, with 11.99 shipping, (But we include 30 pages, and only $0.50/each additional.) With free credit of photo book, you are only paying $11.99

Same 8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book (with 30 pages, quality is even better than theirs).

$47.98 V.S. $11.99

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>I too am shocked at the amount of shipping for the books. While I'm greatful that they are giving us free trial books, it seems 38.00 is outrageous for the shipping of three small(not heavy) items. I called UPS and 38.00 is WAY over what would be charged to ship these. Again, I'm greatful for the free books, but the shipping charges might prohibit me from using this site after the free period is over.
    >Thanks,
    >Lisa
19/6/2008 9:34:40

Pamela DePietro
TotalPost:1

>I have to agree with regard to shipping. I often qualify for free books at other sites which may have less pages, but more editing features and easier picture upload to the site as well. I can't justify 45 shipping for 50 4x6, 50 5x7 and 3 books(which my credits ran out on before 6/21).

I am hoping to see more easier to use features on this site soon.

Pamela

I too am shocked at the amount of shipping for the books. While I'm greatful that they are giving us free trial books, it seems 38.00 is outrageous for the shipping of three small(not heavy) items. I called UPS and 38.00 is WAY over what would be charged to ship these. Again, I'm greatful for the free books, but the shipping charges might prohibit me from using this site after the free period is over.
    >Thanks,
    >Lisa
21/6/2008 11:01:50

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:RE:RE:Shipping? Reply

hi pamela,

the good news is that we are going to do free books promotions for around 1-3 years. lol....

So, just tried out the 1st book, see if it is worth or not to stay with us.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>>I have to agree with regard to shipping. I often qualify for free books at other sites which may have less pages, but more editing features and easier picture upload to the site as well. I can't justify 45 shipping for 50 4x6, 50 5x7 and 3 books(which my credits ran out on before 6/21).
    >
    >I am hoping to see more easier to use features on this site soon.
    >
    >Pamela
    >
    >
    >I too am shocked at the amount of shipping for the books. While I'm greatful that they are giving us free trial books, it seems 38.00 is outrageous for the shipping of three small(not heavy) items. I called UPS and 38.00 is WAY over what would be charged to ship these. Again, I'm greatful for the free books, but the shipping charges might prohibit me from using this site after the free period is over.
    >>Thanks,
    >>Lisa
    >
21/6/2008 11:43:10

Ann Aquarius
Title:Digi-Scrapper Noob
TotalPost:75
RE:RE:RE:RE:Shipping? Reply

How's this coming along? I'm rather curious to the different shipping prices myself (not complaining mind you...it evens out well with the free credits!) You wouldn't happen to have this in an excel sheet or a pdf file would you? Please & Thank You! - Ann

>We are still working on the shipping fees pages.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Best Regards,
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >
    >>That would be a great link, except you only get the shipping costs for prints.... How about a shipment cost run-down on the other stuff?? Mugs, watches, photo books, t-shirts, etc? You have everything listed on the left side of the screen, but you can't click them as a link. In order for me to see what shipping would/will be, I have to put whatever I'm looking at buying in my cart(even if I'm not ready to order) and go through the entire check-out process just to see the shippig cost. Is that something you can get set up please?
    >>
    >>
    >>>hi Julianne,
    >>>
    >>>here are the pricing and shipping fees.
    >>>
    >>>https://www.artscow.com/pricing.html
    >>>
    >>>Best Regards,
    >>>
    >>>ArtsCow.com
    >>>
    >>>>Sorry. I wasn't sure where to post this, but does anybody know how much it costs for shipping? I could only see a rate of 1.79 or a thirty dollar fedex shipping. Does the shipping change per amount of photos or how does it work?
    >>>>If somebody could let me know that would be great! Thanks
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>
    >
22/6/2008 18:23:09

Danielle M. King
TotalPost:3
RE:Shipping Reply

I think the shipping is high too. Berry replied that it is because of high gas prices, but if you check out other sites the prices are lower. What the companies do is offer cheap or free stuff and jack up the shipping to make their money back. They want you to think you are getting a great deal, but your not.

USPS offers a flat rate shipping box which would fit a lot of these custom orders and prints in and the rate is under $10 a box. I just bought a jumper for my son and the box is huge and weighs over 14 pounds and the shipping was only $9.99. Other places like walmart and target offer free shipping like over $50 something like that.

I was excited to order the free photo books, but they are not really free. You pay $11.99 a book to ship so it would be over $30 for 3 books. The books are not free then because shipping is not that much for 3 books. Going back to USPS they have a flat rate box for under $10.00 regardless of weight (whatever fits in the box...it ships.)

I just ordered over 300 prints a mousepad and a dog leash and the shipping was only $12.00.
26/6/2008 7:45:43

Jamie
TotalPost:13
RE:RE:Shipping Reply

Honestly, though, if they werent making a bit off shipping, the company wouldnt stick around with all the freebies they are giving out. The 11.99 shipping on the books is high, but it is international and the books are cheaper. I ordered a blurb book last year and I think I paid around 40.00 with the shipping. I have yet to see another company offer more than one free book at a time, either. And shipping on photos is always pretty spendy. I ordered 400 prepaid prints from photoworks last year and spend over 25.00 on shipping on those. That wasnt international and I did pay for the prints as well (just earlier). It is kind of like when you bid on ebay....if ya dont like the shipping charges, dont bid. I have been very pleased with the prints I have ordered here. Most pro labs charge around .29 for a 4x6 print. I think the quality of the artscow prints have been just a good and better than the labs that charge .15 for a 4x6. It still works out to a better deal with the shipping. Just my thoughts on it all.

>I think the shipping is high too. Berry replied that it is because of high gas prices, but if you check out other sites the prices are lower. What the companies do is offer cheap or free stuff and jack up the shipping to make their money back. They want you to think you are getting a great deal, but your not.
    >
    >USPS offers a flat rate shipping box which would fit a lot of these custom orders and prints in and the rate is under $10 a box. I just bought a jumper for my son and the box is huge and weighs over 14 pounds and the shipping was only $9.99. Other places like walmart and target offer free shipping like over $50 something like that.
    >
    >I was excited to order the free photo books, but they are not really free. You pay $11.99 a book to ship so it would be over $30 for 3 books. The books are not free then because shipping is not that much for 3 books. Going back to USPS they have a flat rate box for under $10.00 regardless of weight (whatever fits in the box...it ships.)
    >
    >I just ordered over 300 prints a mousepad and a dog leash and the shipping was only $12.00.
    >
26/6/2008 8:41:01

Danielle M. King
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:RE:Shipping Reply

I wasn't sure where this company is located because it says Texas and Hong Kong I think. I don't know why they have two locations, but ship from over seas. The deal is still great, but they shouldn't charge that much for shipping on all that stuff. If I order 3 books from this site plus 200 photos it is going to be like $50 shipping. If they didn't want to loose money on offering free products then they shouldn't. I can order from other sites with the same free offers and shipping is no more than $12.99 for the same offers that this site is giving.

>Honestly, though, if they werent making a bit off shipping, the company wouldnt stick around with all the freebies they are giving out. The 11.99 shipping on the books is high, but it is international and the books are cheaper. I ordered a blurb book last year and I think I paid around 40.00 with the shipping. I have yet to see another company offer more than one free book at a time, either. And shipping on photos is always pretty spendy. I ordered 400 prepaid prints from photoworks last year and spend over 25.00 on shipping on those. That wasnt international and I did pay for the prints as well (just earlier). It is kind of like when you bid on ebay....if ya dont like the shipping charges, dont bid. I have been very pleased with the prints I have ordered here. Most pro labs charge around .29 for a 4x6 print. I think the quality of the artscow prints have been just a good and better than the labs that charge .15 for a 4x6. It still works out to a better deal with the shipping. Just my thoughts on it all.
    >
    >>I think the shipping is high too. Berry replied that it is because of high gas prices, but if you check out other sites the prices are lower. What the companies do is offer cheap or free stuff and jack up the shipping to make their money back. They want you to think you are getting a great deal, but your not.
    >>
    >>USPS offers a flat rate shipping box which would fit a lot of these custom orders and prints in and the rate is under $10 a box. I just bought a jumper for my son and the box is huge and weighs over 14 pounds and the shipping was only $9.99. Other places like walmart and target offer free shipping like over $50 something like that.
    >>
    >>I was excited to order the free photo books, but they are not really free. You pay $11.99 a book to ship so it would be over $30 for 3 books. The books are not free then because shipping is not that much for 3 books. Going back to USPS they have a flat rate box for under $10.00 regardless of weight (whatever fits in the box...it ships.)
    >>
    >>I just ordered over 300 prints a mousepad and a dog leash and the shipping was only $12.00.
    >>
    >
26/6/2008 10:00:02

Ann Aquarius
Title:Digi-Scrapper Noob
TotalPost:75
RE:RE:RE:RE:Shipping? Reply

How is this coming along? I'm curious as to the different shipping prices...I just don't want to have to go through each item individually to determine the price for myself.

>We are still working on the shipping fees pages.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Best Regards,
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >
    >>That would be a great link, except you only get the shipping costs for prints.... How about a shipment cost run-down on the other stuff?? Mugs, watches, photo books, t-shirts, etc? You have everything listed on the left side of the screen, but you can't click them as a link. In order for me to see what shipping would/will be, I have to put whatever I'm looking at buying in my cart(even if I'm not ready to order) and go through the entire check-out process just to see the shippig cost. Is that something you can get set up please?
    >>
    >>
    >>>hi Julianne,
    >>>
    >>>here are the pricing and shipping fees.
    >>>
    >>>https://www.artscow.com/pricing.html
    >>>
    >>>Best Regards,
    >>>
    >>>ArtsCow.com
    >>>
    >>>>Sorry. I wasn't sure where to post this, but does anybody know how much it costs for shipping? I could only see a rate of 1.79 or a thirty dollar fedex shipping. Does the shipping change per amount of photos or how does it work?
    >>>>If somebody could let me know that would be great! Thanks
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>
    >
1/7/2008 17:12:33

Helen Luu
TotalPost:13

No kidding, I couldn't find the price of shipping for photobooks either. I wish they posted that up BEFORE customers spend HOURS making a photobook, then finding out the expensive pricing to ship it. I'm really disappointed in the prices to ship things, and I'm not saying it's completely wrong that they offer free prints and books and then charge people expensively on shipping, but do they not realize that most people who do order prints and books often order more than the 50 free prints or book? I'm ordering 200 prints (only 50 are free) and a book and it's costing me close to 40 dollars for it! And of course, I already spent all day trying to figure out the book program to not buy the damn thing. I'd probably be better off just printing my pictures at a nearby walgreens for .15 a print and then making a scrapbook or something. I guess I now know not to bother with the books next time!

>Sorry. I wasn't sure where to post this, but does anybody know how much it costs for shipping? I could only see a rate of 1.79 or a thirty dollar fedex shipping. Does the shipping change per amount of photos or how does it work?
    [/I][/I][/I][/I]
2/7/2008 8:29:44

Peter
TotalPost:21

I think there should definitely be a combined shipping price because if you order 3 books and stick them all together it won't cost nearly as much. I NEVER pay shipping for any photos I buy from websites since I can always pick them up at the local grocery store or electronics store for free, BUT you are getting things for free here.. it's almost a catch 22.. I would be buying tons more if the shipping was cheaper, but what can you do.. it would be nice to see combined shipping.
2/7/2008 9:52:32

Alexis
TotalPost:25

So far, I have been really pleased with the quality and service at ArtsCow, so I am willing to pay the shipping prices. I would like to see a reduced rate for multiple items though. I will never purchase less than 2 books at a time, and I would be nice to have the 2nd book have a reduced shipping price.

That said, ArtsCow just introduced a new price for the 8x8 photobooks - they are now only $12.99! That's so affordable for a quality 30 page book that I probably won't complain too much about the shipping prices.

2/7/2008 9:58:27

teys
RE:Shipping? - is this rate fixed? Reply

I was wondering if the shipping charges $11++ was the standard shipping rate for all photobooks regardless where it is shipped. I don't live in the US, in fact, I'm just 1 1/2 hours flying time away from HK and am wondering if I will be charged the same shipping rate. I plan to do a lot of photobooks and one of the factors I am considering is shipping. Help anyone? Berry?

thanks!
9/7/2008 23:53:27

Xavier
TotalPost:1
$401 to ship 100 decks of cards Reply

I was about to order a 100 decks of card with custom photo but was shocked at the shipping price -- $401.00 -- What the $%^)&*&%(*&^(*%^)(*^)*

Try it yourself here...

http://www.artscow.com/diy/Playing%20Cards
10/7/2008 3:50:10

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:$401 to ship 100 decks of cards Reply

>I was about to order a 100 decks of card with custom photo but was shocked at the shipping price -- $401.00 -- What the $%^)&*&%(*&^(*%^)(*^)*
    >
    >Try it yourself here...
    >
    >http://www.artscow.com/diy/Playing%20Cards

WHAT

Thats crazy... i mean you are already paying about $600 (5.99 per deck of cards) you would think they would cut you a break on shipping. I mean to pay shipping for EACH deck of cards is DUMB.
10/7/2008 6:59:52
Page 1 of 2, Total 30 1 2