Your are the 562th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Emma
TotalPost:3
Coupon Codes Not Being Applied AND "Free" stuff not FREE!!?? Reply

Ok. I am getting extremely upset with this website.
    Here's what happened.

I wanted to get the 20 free 8 x 10 prints. I put them in my cart and checked out. It came to over $50 so i applied a coupon code for free shipping (FREESHIP15). Nothing happened AND my free 8 x 10's weren't free! I was being asked to pay full price for the "free" prints! I am very upset. I tried again with ordering and creating free stuff but everytime they wanted me to pay full price! i don't know what to do....I can't stand it anymore! I spent so much time finding proper sized images, creating picture items and then I get this mess.
    Can you pleae explain to me the problem?!

Thanks
13/3/2013 8:04:48

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Coupon Codes Not Being Applied AND "Free" stuff not FREE!!?? Reply

Dear Emma,

I am sorry to inform you that the free shipping code can't be used in conjunction with other offers. When you apply it to the order, the free credits will be removed. It is not possible to get the items for free and free shipping too.

Please kindly email support@artscow.com for your enquiry. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>Ok. I am getting extremely upset with this website.
    >Here's what happened.
    >
    >I wanted to get the 20 free 8 x 10 prints. I put them in my cart and checked out. It came to over $50 so i applied a coupon code for free shipping (FREESHIP15). Nothing happened AND my free 8 x 10's weren't free! I was being asked to pay full price for the "free" prints! I am very upset. I tried again with ordering and creating free stuff but everytime they wanted me to pay full price! i don't know what to do....I can't stand it anymore! I spent so much time finding proper sized images, creating picture items and then I get this mess.
    >Can you pleae explain to me the problem?!
    >
    >Thanks

14/3/2013 14:51:53

Heidi
TotalPost:1
RE:Coupon Codes Not Being Applied AND "Free" stuff not FREE!!?? Reply

>Ok. I am getting extremely upset with this website.
    >Here's what happened.
    >
    >I wanted to get the 20 free 8 x 10 prints. I put them in my cart and checked out. It came to over $50 so i applied a coupon code for free shipping (FREESHIP15). Nothing happened AND my free 8 x 10's weren't free! I was being asked to pay full price for the "free" prints! I am very upset. I tried again with ordering and creating free stuff but everytime they wanted me to pay full price! i don't know what to do....I can't stand it anymore! I spent so much time finding proper sized images, creating picture items and then I get this mess.
    >Can you pleae explain to me the problem?!
    >
    >Thanks

I just got finished being screwed by this same situation!!! It is a shame that when I was spending the 9 hours (8 PM - 5 AM) the cart was showing that the shipping was free as well as the credits. In addition, I did put in a nice order for 4 large canvases so I was going to be paying something. However, I certainly was not thinking over $500. I will NEVER use this company as the shopping cart is misleading in the fact that it does allow you to apply free products and free shipping and then when you get to the final place to put in a credit card, I learned that is not the case.

I will attempt to now make everyone that I know aware of this fraudulent situation. Had I not been paying attention, I would have paid over $500 for $650 worth of stuff that I was ordering because I was advised it was free. Needless to say, they will not be getting all of my canvas orders either. I would rather work with a company that is straight forward and upfront at all times and pay double the amount.

Take your "free" stuff and make a change in the cart!!!!!! Don't be deceiving!

Heidi
21/4/2013 16:59:10
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1