Your are the 940th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Emma
TotalPost:3
ARTSCOW Please READ! Very UPSET! Reply

Ok. I am getting extremely upset with this website.
    Here's what happened.

I wanted to get the 20 free 8 x 10 prints. I put them in my cart and checked out. It came to over $50 so i applied a coupon code for free shipping (FREESHIP15). Nothing happened AND my free 8 x 10's weren't free! I was being asked to pay full price for the "free" prints! I am very upset. I tried again with ordering and creating free stuff but everytime they wanted me to pay full price! i don't know what to do....I can't stand it anymore! I spent so much time finding proper sized images, creating picture items and then I get this mess.
    Can you pleae explain to me the problem?!

Thanks
13/3/2013 8:08:49

Sven
TotalPost:4
RE:ARTSCOW Please READ! Very UPSET! Reply

You can't buy free stuff with free shipping. A free product is like a discount code and you can only use one per order.
14/3/2013 1:50:54

shawn tome
TotalPost:1
RE:ARTSCOW Please READ! Very UPSET! Reply

>Ok. I am getting extremely upset with this website.
    >Here's what happened.
    >
    >I wanted to get the 20 free 8 x 10 prints. I put them in my cart and checked out. It came to over $50 so i applied a coupon code for free shipping (FREESHIP15). Nothing happened AND my free 8 x 10's weren't free! I was being asked to pay full price for the "free" prints! I am very upset. I tried again with ordering and creating free stuff but everytime they wanted me to pay full price! i don't know what to do....I can't stand it anymore! I spent so much time finding proper sized images, creating picture items and then I get this mess.
    >Can you pleae explain to me the problem?!
    >
    >Thanks

Only one coupon code per order.

9/5/2013 22:11:28
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1