Your are the 645th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Dorian Hill
TotalPost:3
Cushion Case Incorrectly sewn NO REPLACEMENT Crazy answer! Reply

I have been ordering from AC for 3 years & 3 out of 5 times they have replaced incorrectly made products, this is one time they are refusing to. I ordered 52 cases & 2 were sewn incorrectly with one image turned sideways. I sent images 2 times as requested showing the mistake & this is what they said....

"We had examined both pictures provided and final outcome of the cases should be fine. As we had not indicated on our product description on where the opening of the case will be located, the zip area on the product can be in any sides unless special request were received. Therefore, we are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to provide replacement."

I sure didn't see an option to choose where you want the opening & either way it is still sewn incorrectly.
    This is just bad business on your part!
25/7/2013 20:10:12

AAB
TotalPost:10
RE:Cushion Case Incorrectly sewn NO REPLACEMENT Crazy answer! Reply

I don't understand...?
    It could be zipped/sewn on any side.
    Are the butterflies on front/back lined up properly with each other? If front & back weren't aligned I could see the problem. I don't understand the question, why it matters which side the opening is on if it's going to be sewn shut anyway. Or is there something wrong with the actual seam? Can't tell from the photos.
    The butterflies are very nice, BTW!
26/7/2013 11:13:48

Lanie
TotalPost:321

Hey Dorian Hill,

We are sorry for the complain you have on your order. As we had mentioned on our email conversation, we could not provide a full assumption on where the zip area will be located. If you wish the zip area to be in one specific side, you can email us once you had placed the order and we can try our best to tend to your request. As this case is currently being discussed through emails, we hope that we can resolve it as soon as possible.

In addition, we can only provide replacement once products confirmed defective.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
26/7/2013 14:06:33

Denise Krbez
TotalPost:5

I have tried to deal with Lanie, too, and find her to be argumentative and defensive rather than helpful. I don't believe she belongs in Customer Service.

>I have been ordering from AC for 3 years & 3 out of 5 times they have replaced incorrectly made products, this is one time they are refusing to. I ordered 52 cases & 2 were sewn incorrectly with one image turned sideways. I sent images 2 times as requested showing the mistake & this is what they said....
    >
    >"We had examined both pictures provided and final outcome of the cases should be fine. As we had not indicated on our product description on where the opening of the case will be located, the zip area on the product can be in any sides unless special request were received. Therefore, we are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to provide replacement."
    >
    >I sure didn't see an option to choose where you want the opening & either way it is still sewn incorrectly.
    >This is just bad business on your part!
    >
16/3/2014 13:34:00

RD
TotalPost:1713

Anybody who orders 52 of anything is a customer you want to keep happy. It was totally reasonable for you to request 2 replacements and I am disappointed at the response you received from ArtsCow. I would have expected better. Thankfully, only 2 were incorrect and not all 52!
17/3/2014 5:59:40

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:RE:Cushion Case Incorrectly sewn NO REPLACEMENT Crazy answer! Reply

Hey Denise Krbez ,

I would like to clarify that we had discussed this issue with Dorian and had resolved this issue on August,2013 as replacement had been arranged.

Furthermore, I had checked our email conversation and you had placed order for canvases. Once again, I hope you understand that canvas 8"x10" (stretched) will come with a wooden frame which is normal that it will be slightly larger than the size mentioned due to the wooden framing used.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
17/3/2014 15:29:36

RD
TotalPost:1713
RE:RE:RE:Cushion Case Incorrectly sewn NO REPLACEMENT Crazy answer! Reply

That's good to hear that Dorian's case was resolved. Thank you for updating the thread.
18/3/2014 4:16:58
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1