New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 577th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 17 1
AuthorPosts

Tammy
TotalPost:107
WHY DOES MY 3 FREE PHOTOBOOK CREDITS EXPIRE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF GETTING THE CREDITS? Reply

I was excited to get the 3 free photobook credits but they started on 6/16/08 and they are saying they expire in 2 days??? Wow only give me less than 3 days to get 3 books made to order? That just doesn't seem fair or right to put such a small time frame of eligibility. Please explain this to me... Tammy Smith
18/6/2008 10:05:16

Carol
TotalPost:136
RE:WHY DOES MY 3 FREE PHOTOBOOK CREDITS EXPIRE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF GETTING THE CREDITS? Reply

>I was excited to get the 3 free photobook credits but they started on 6/16/08 and they are saying they expire in 2 days??? Wow only give me less than 3 days to get 3 books made to order? That just doesn't seem fair or right to put such a small time frame of eligibility. Please explain this to me... Tammy Smith

I completely agree with you. I just logged in and seen I had these credits. I go on vacation tomorrow. I have no time to make 30 pages to at least get 1! I'm disappointed :(
18/6/2008 10:57:28

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:WHY DOES MY 3 FREE PHOTOBOOK CREDITS EXPIRE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF GETTING THE CREDITS? Reply

It is special limited time offer.

There are 5 days for you to create photobooks, from 6/16/08 to 6/21/2008.

We are doing volume testing orders, that is why set the limited time, see how large order volumes our server can takes.

(Next time, we will allow more days for expiration time.)

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>I was excited to get the 3 free photobook credits but they started on 6/16/08 and they are saying they expire in 2 days??? Wow only give me less than 3 days to get 3 books made to order? That just doesn't seem fair or right to put such a small time frame of eligibility. Please explain this to me... Tammy Smith
18/6/2008 11:12:07

Deb
TotalPost:6

How did you get 3 free credits? I ordered a book to get the 5 credits. Were these 3 on top of that?

20/6/2008 5:03:06

Admin1 Capricorn
RE:RE:WHY DOES MY 3 FREE PHOTOBOOK CREDITS EXPIRE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF GETTING THE CREDITS? Reply

hi Deb,

That was previous promotion, members with purchases at ArtsCow.com were rewarded 3 photo books credits. This promotion was over already.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>How did you get 3 free credits? I ordered a book to get the 5 credits. Were these 3 on top of that?
    >
    >>I was excited to get the 3 free photobook credits but they started on 6/16/08 and they are saying they expire in 2 days??? Wow only give me less than 3 days to get 3 books made to order? That just doesn't seem fair or right to put such a small time frame of eligibility. Please explain this to me... Tammy Smith
    >
20/6/2008 9:33:33

Deb
TotalPost:6
RE:RE:RE:WHY DOES MY 3 FREE PHOTOBOOK CREDITS EXPIRE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF GETTING THE CREDITS? Reply

Thanks so much for your reply!

>hi Deb,
    >
    >That was previous promotion, members with purchases at ArtsCow.com were rewarded 3 photo books credits. This promotion was over already.
    >
    >Berry
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >
    >>How did you get 3 free credits? I ordered a book to get the 5 credits. Were these 3 on top of that?
    >>
    >>>I was excited to get the 3 free photobook credits but they started on 6/16/08 and they are saying they expire in 2 days??? Wow only give me less than 3 days to get 3 books made to order? That just doesn't seem fair or right to put such a small time frame of eligibility. Please explain this to me... Tammy Smith
    >>
    >
20/6/2008 10:55:34

Martina
TotalPost:19
RE:RE:RE:WHY DOES MY 3 FREE PHOTOBOOK CREDITS EXPIRE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF GETTING THE CREDITS? Reply

hi, berry,
    i got these 3, too. it said the expiry date was Jun.21.
    but now it just left 10hr 54min, that's mean the expiry date is at 10am on Jun.20,2008.
    don't know why.can i go bake to jun.21, so i will have a little more time to do it?
    thanks a lot!
    by the way, i got the 50pcs photos, they are looks great, love them! expecting my photo books.
    martina
20/6/2008 13:16:33

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:RE:RE:RE:WHY DOES MY 3 FREE PHOTOBOOK CREDITS EXPIRE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF GETTING THE CREDITS? Reply

hi Martina,

Just updated for you, check your credit and discount section again.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>hi, berry,
    >i got these 3, too. it said the expiry date was Jun.21.
    >but now it just left 10hr 54min, that's mean the expiry date is at 10am on Jun.20,2008.
    >don't know why.can i go bake to jun.21, so i will have a little more time to do it?
    >thanks a lot!
    >by the way, i got the 50pcs photos, they are looks great, love them! expecting my photo books.
    >martina
    >
20/6/2008 15:50:00

Martina
TotalPost:19
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Reply

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! have a little more time, hope i can finish them in time.
    so happy
21/6/2008 2:34:01

Karl Bralich
TotalPost:55
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:WHY DOES MY 3 FREE PHOTOBOOK CREDITS EXPIRE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF GETTING THE CREDITS? Reply

My account credit page said the 3 books were set to expire June 21st but then said the credits were already expired on June 20th at 730 pm california USA time. Can you help?

Thanks

Karl Bralich
21/6/2008 14:28:31

Admin1 Capricorn
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:WHY DOES MY 3 FREE PHOTOBOOK CREDITS EXPIRE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF GETTING THE CREDITS? Reply

hi Karl,

Check your Credit & Discount section again, thanks.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>My account credit page said the 3 books were set to expire June 21st but then said the credits were already expired on June 20th at 730 pm california USA time. Can you help?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Karl Bralich
21/6/2008 22:21:58

Jennifer
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:WHY DOES MY 3 FREE PHOTOBOOK CREDITS EXPIRE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF GETTING THE CREDIT Reply

Berry,

I had the same problem. I organized my photos and planned to make my books this morning. Now it says the credits are expired and I don't know what to do!

Jennifer
22/6/2008 0:09:49

Admin1 Capricorn
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:WHY DOES MY 3 FREE PHOTOBOOK CREDITS EXPIRE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF GETTING THE CRE Reply

hi Jennifer,

Just updated your credits of photo book, check your credit and discount.

berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Berry,
    >
    >I had the same problem. I organized my photos and planned to make my books this morning. Now it says the credits are expired and I don't know what to do!
    >
    >Jennifer
22/6/2008 10:23:10

Sheila
TotalPost:7

I went to order my 3rd book today and it said it already expired! It was around 8:30pm on the 21st when I noticed and I had a book close to completion....Just need my hubby to look it over, otherwise I would have been able to order it with the other two.
22/6/2008 10:41:12

Admin1 Capricorn
RE:RE:WHY DOES MY 3 FREE PHOTOBOOK CREDITS EXPIRE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF GETTING THE CREDITS? Reply

Check your credit and discount, we just updated for you.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>>I was excited to get the 3 free photobook credits but they started on 6/16/08 and they are saying they expire in 2 days??? Wow only give me less than 3 days to get 3 books made to order? That just doesn't seem fair or right to put such a small time frame of eligibility. Please explain this to me... Tammy Smith
    >
    >
    >I went to order my 3rd book today and it said it already expired! It was around 8:30pm on the 21st when I noticed and I had a book close to completion....Just need my hubby to look it over, otherwise I would have been able to order it with the other two.
22/6/2008 11:03:11

Admin1 Capricorn

hi Sheila,

Check your credit and discount, we just updated for you.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>
    >
    >I went to order my 3rd book today and it said it already expired! It was around 8:30pm on the 21st when I noticed and I had a book close to completion....Just need my hubby to look it over, otherwise I would have been able to order it with the other two.
22/6/2008 11:03:19

Sheila
TotalPost:7

>hi Sheila,
    >
    >Check your credit and discount, we just updated for you.
    >
    >Berry
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >>>I was excited to get the 3 free photobook credits but they started on 6/16/08 and they are saying they expire in 2 days??? Wow only give me less than 3 days to get 3 books made to order? That just doesn't seem fair or right to put such a small time frame of eligibility. Please explain this to me... Tammy Smith
    >>
    >>
    >>I went to order my 3rd book today and it said it already expired! It was around 8:30pm on the 21st when I noticed and I had a book close to completion....Just need my hubby to look it over, otherwise I would have been able to order it with the other two.
    >

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
22/6/2008 11:18:45
Page 1 of 1, Total 17 1