Your are the 2511th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 2 of 2, Total 28 1 2
AuthorPosts

Carol
TotalPost:136
RE:RE:Holy Cow! Extreme shipping charges! Reply

I've only used free credits. I assummed that they would not mark a paid item as gift. I sure hope Artscow understands the problems that can arise from this, it's against the law.

>Weird. Cause I actually paid for one of the two books I just received and it said gift also. Wonder if that's a customs issue?
    >
    >I thought there was something weird about all that. Makes sense.
    >
27/7/2008 1:15:26

Lori
TotalPost:5
RE:Holy Cow! Extreme shipping charges! Reply

Just for the record, I ordered the "free" photo books from ArtsCow. The quality of the books was good, the photos...meh. But when the package arrived, both books were shipped together and the customs shipping form said 11.99 total, I was put off. I paid TWICE that. Yeah, I know the packaging materials aren't free, but I also know that they didn't cost ArtsCow 11.99. I agree with those that said there should be a graded shipping charge. 11.99 for the first, then a break for shipping on the next however many you order. Glad to see shipping prices have been adjusted.

And to Ashley...I am not, nor will I ever be, ashamed for being responsible for my money. If you want to waste your money paying exorbitent shipping charges, knock yourself out. I, however, do not like being taken advantage of.
2/8/2008 21:07:36

Bob Frazier
TotalPost:1

Message removed by Admin - No personal insult is allowed-

>I know that this was a topic earlier this month but i could't help but reply to it. because i hate the whining.. i don;t understand how people can get away with complaining when they are getting stuff for free. If your not going to put out any money then don't shop on the internet. I was glad to pay 12 dollers for shipping because my book was FREE!!! i would have paid twice that. This is a no gimmick company, they are simply giving away free stuff to get business... I paid 7 dollers shipping for a peice of clothing within the US.. because i got it for free...like Berry says go get it from another website.. get less and pay more if you can't handle paying 12 dollars. You should be ashamed
    >
    [/size]
16/9/2008 4:20:19

Lisa
TotalPost:28
RE:RE:RE:Holy Cow! Extreme shipping charges! Reply

>Message removed by Admin - No personal insult is allowed-
    >
    >>I know that this was a topic earlier this month but i could't help but reply to it. because i hate the whining.. i don;t understand how people can get away with complaining when they are getting stuff for free. If your not going to put out any money then don't shop on the internet. I was glad to pay 12 dollers for shipping because my book was FREE!!! i would have paid twice that. This is a no gimmick company, they are simply giving away free stuff to get business... I paid 7 dollers shipping for a peice of clothing within the US.. because i got it for free...like Berry says go get it from another website.. get less and pay more if you can't handle paying 12 dollars. You should be ashamed
    >>
    >[/size]

I don't know why you are complaining, Artscow has been by far the best deal on the net, even when you factor in the shipping costs It is still cheaper than anyother site around
16/9/2008 11:09:18

Mandu
TotalPost:1
RE:Holy Cow! Extreme shipping charges! Reply

Yep aggreed, Shipping of COW is killing !!! I made a total ... its more costly... better to in Wallmart.

17/9/2008 7:50:40

cllfdl
TotalPost:203

>Yep aggreed, Shipping of COW is killing !!! I made a total ... its more costly... better to in Wallmart.
    >
    >

I enjoy artscow. my daughter chose to use their pictures over the expensive (award winning) photographers processing. I so far have spent over 400 for things from artscow it is by far the best deals and quality (on prints they still are ironing out the kinks in some products) but it is cheaper if not the same amount if you were buying items from other places and having to buy the product and pay shipping. I received 5 free 30 page books and 1 ornament I paid 46.00 for shipping i could not get those items for that price anywhere else.

btw artscow can claim the free items are gifts even if we pay shipping because the item was free (a gift)
17/9/2008 9:12:37

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:RE:Holy Cow! Extreme shipping charges! Reply

>I enjoy artscow. my daughter chose to use their pictures over the expensive (award winning) photographers processing. I so far have spent over 400 for things from artscow it is by far the best deals and quality (on prints they still are ironing out the kinks in some products) but it is cheaper if not the same amount if you were buying items from other places and having to buy the product and pay shipping. I received 5 free 30 page books and 1 ornament I paid 46.00 for shipping i could not get those items for that price anywhere else.
    >
    >btw artscow can claim the free items are gifts even if we pay shipping because the item was free (a gift)

They mark gift even if you paid for the item
17/9/2008 9:20:26

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:RE:Holy Cow! Extreme shipping charges! Reply

I'm not sure about all this to be honest... if the shipping was $11.99 and free credits and we get what we order... a porper book delivered in the time frame and no issues then ok... i'll be the first to stop "whining" but... with all the issues then this book becomes a 2 month wait so far and other items are coming up pretty poor like scratched clocks, mugs with bubbles/sharp bits and the image looks nothing like it does on their editor, puzzles with white lines, the list goes one... We need to remember this company is not new... they have sub-business' that date back before 2003 all in the printing industry... so these issues should not be happening

That is the part that I am sooking about I guess when I get a bit upset about not combining shipping fees...
17/9/2008 23:57:29
Page 2 of 2, Total 28 1 2