New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 339th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

kathy donnay
TotalPost:4
Referred person did not get their inital free photo book and 400 prints, can you please help out, Be Reply

Berry,
    I referred several people as soon as I found your site last night. My adult daughter was visiting me and spending the weekend here with my 1 year old grandson. She couldn't wait to sign up at your site, so as soon as I got off of my laptop she went online and checked her email and there was a referral email there from you. She clicked on the referral email and used the user name and password that you generated for her to sign up. When she did, she got a message that said she couldn't get the free photo book and 400 free prints because it was 1 per household. Well she doesn't even live in the same state as I do, nor does she use the same email server I use. Can you plese correct this for me. I did go on my account and send an email to you guys but have not heard anything yet. Her email is vipservice@cityliteslimos.com and her name is Tara Traina. Please fix this as she is quite upset that she didn't get the credits and she thinks your company is a scam. Please please fix this so she will see that it is not. I have read all the postings in the forum and everybody seems so happy with both the customer service and the print quality along with the photo books. Thank you.
22/6/2008 22:51:47

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:Referred person did not get their inital free photo book and 400 prints, can you please help out, Reply

hi Kathy,

We are monitoring the system, to avoid the repeated registrations. The way you did is "repeated registeration", hope you know what I mean.

After you refer your "friends", your friends suppose to open the email by another pc elsewhere. If you use the same pc, who knows you are same person or not, since it is very very easy to get another email. lol.... see what I mean?

Anyway, just credited the a/c with photo print and photo book credits, and enjoy the surprised photo book credits.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Berry,
    >I referred several people as soon as I found your site last night. My adult daughter was visiting me and spending the weekend here with my 1 year old grandson. She couldn't wait to sign up at your site, so as soon as I got off of my laptop she went online and checked her email and there was a referral email there from you. She clicked on the referral email and used the user name and password that you generated for her to sign up. When she did, she got a message that said she couldn't get the free photo book and 400 free prints because it was 1 per household. Well she doesn't even live in the same state as I do, nor does she use the same email server I use. Can you plese correct this for me. I did go on my account and send an email to you guys but have not heard anything yet. Her email is vipservice@cityliteslimos.com and her name is Tara Traina. Please fix this as she is quite upset that she didn't get the credits and she thinks your company is a scam. Please please fix this so she will see that it is not. I have read all the postings in the forum and everybody seems so happy with both the customer service and the print quality along with the photo books. Thank you.
22/6/2008 22:59:51

kathy donnay
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:Referred person did not get their inital free photo book and 400 prints, can you please help o Reply

>hi Kathy,
    >
    >We are monitoring the system, to avoid the repeated registrations. The way you did is "repeated registeration", hope you know what I mean.
    >
    >After you refer your "friends", your friends suppose to open the email by another pc elsewhere. If you use the same pc, who knows you are same person or not, since it is very very easy to get another email. lol.... see what I mean?
    >
    >Anyway, just credited the a/c with photo print and photo book credits, and enjoy the surprised photo book credits.
    >
    >Berry
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >
    >
    >>Berry,
    >>I referred several people as soon as I found your site last night. My adult daughter was visiting me and spending the weekend here with my 1 year old grandson. She couldn't wait to sign up at your site, so as soon as I got off of my laptop she went online and checked her email and there was a referral email there from you. She clicked on the referral email and used the user name and password that you generated for her to sign up. When she did, she got a message that said she couldn't get the free photo book and 400 free prints because it was 1 per household. Well she doesn't even live in the same state as I do, nor does she use the same email server I use. Can you plese correct this for me. I did go on my account and send an email to you guys but have not heard anything yet. Her email is vipservice@cityliteslimos.com and her name is Tara Traina. Please fix this as she is quite upset that she didn't get the credits and she thinks your company is a scam. Please please fix this so she will see that it is not. I have read all the postings in the forum and everybody seems so happy with both the customer service and the print quality along with the photo books. Thank you.
    >

Berry,
    Thank you so much for the fixing this for Tara. She was estatic with the free offer and the surprise was awesome. She will definately be able to make good use of this having a baby. I guess there will be no more Shutterfly orders for her!!!
23/6/2008 0:01:28
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1