Your are the 422th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Gaurav
TotalPost:6
photo book didn't work and now expired!!! Reply

Hi... I have written before about trying to work my photo book but haven't heard anything!!! And because of your late or shall I say no reply that coupon is now expired!!!!

I wanted to use those coupons that I have for 3 fee photo books... I would appreciate it if I can get another credits for those so that I can order those books....

Please respond as this is not good customer service!

Gaurav
23/6/2008 9:43:00

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:photo book didn't work and now expired!!! Reply

hi Gaurav,

Just added credits to your a/c, you can use now.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Hi... I have written before about trying to work my photo book but haven't heard anything!!! And because of your late or shall I say no reply that coupon is now expired!!!!
    >
    >I wanted to use those coupons that I have for 3 fee photo books... I would appreciate it if I can get another credits for those so that I can order those books....
    >
    >Please respond as this is not good customer service!
    >
    >Gaurav
    >
23/6/2008 10:40:32

Gaurav
TotalPost:6
RE:RE:photo book didn't work and now expired!!! Reply

Hi Berry,

I am still having problems loading the content to get started. While attempting to do so last time, my computer froze and now its not working. I would appreciate it if you can further extend my credits as I really want to order these books.

Thank you
    Gaurav

>hi Gaurav,
    >
    >Just added credits to your a/c, you can use now.
    >
    >Berry
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >
    >
    >>Hi... I have written before about trying to work my photo book but haven't heard anything!!! And because of your late or shall I say no reply that coupon is now expired!!!!
    >>
    >>I wanted to use those coupons that I have for 3 fee photo books... I would appreciate it if I can get another credits for those so that I can order those books....
    >>
    >>Please respond as this is not good customer service!
    >>
    >>Gaurav
    >>
    >
25/6/2008 21:09:37

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:RE:RE:photo book didn't work and now expired!!! Reply

hi Gaurav,

Check your Credit & Discount, you will see the surprise credits over there.

Photo Book Designer requires you to install Microsoft ® Silverlight ™ 2.0 first. click here, If you installed silverlight ™ 2.0 already. click "Create It" button to start.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Hi Berry,
    >
    >I am still having problems loading the content to get started. While attempting to do so last time, my computer froze and now its not working. I would appreciate it if you can further extend my credits as I really want to order these books.
    >
    >Thank you
    >Gaurav
    >
    >>hi Gaurav,
    >>
    >>Just added credits to your a/c, you can use now.
    >>
    >>Berry
    >>ArtsCow.com
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>Hi... I have written before about trying to work my photo book but haven't heard anything!!! And because of your late or shall I say no reply that coupon is now expired!!!!
    >>>
    >>>I wanted to use those coupons that I have for 3 fee photo books... I would appreciate it if I can get another credits for those so that I can order those books....
    >>>
    >>>Please respond as this is not good customer service!
    >>>
    >>>Gaurav
    >>>
    >>
    >
25/6/2008 21:39:34
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1