Your are the 347th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Amy
TotalPost:4
Hello Berry, I have a question? Reply

Is there a way to track an order and find out the status? I ordered three photobooks (all the same) on 6/12/08. My order number is 334036. I am facing some time constraints because one of the books is a birthday gift and was hoping the books would arrive in the next couple days. If they will not, I can make other gift arrangements. I'm sure you are overwhelmingly busy with the promotion. Thank you, Amy Cheeseman
23/6/2008 12:31:34

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:Hello Berry, I have a question? Reply

hi Amy,

For order #334036, it was shipped out on 06/17, should be arrived on by the weekend or the beginning of next week.
    We will try our best to make books faster.
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Is there a way to track an order and find out the status? I ordered three photobooks (all the same) on 6/12/08. My order number is 334036. I am facing some time constraints because one of the books is a birthday gift and was hoping the books would arrive in the next couple days. If they will not, I can make other gift arrangements. I'm sure you are overwhelmingly busy with the promotion. Thank you, Amy Cheeseman
23/6/2008 13:00:51

Amy
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:Hello Berry, I have a question? Reply

Not a problem. Thank you for checking for me! I'm excited to see them.

>hi Amy,
    >
    >For order #334036, it was shipped out on 06/17, should be arrived on by the weekend or the beginning of next week.
    >We will try our best to make books faster.
    >Berry
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >
    >
    >>Is there a way to track an order and find out the status? I ordered three photobooks (all the same) on 6/12/08. My order number is 334036. I am facing some time constraints because one of the books is a birthday gift and was hoping the books would arrive in the next couple days. If they will not, I can make other gift arrangements. I'm sure you are overwhelmingly busy with the promotion. Thank you, Amy Cheeseman
    >
24/6/2008 1:05:54
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1