Your are the 447th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

nancy
TotalPost:9
first photo book came Reply

My photo book came and i am very displeased. I do not like the quality of the paper. Your prints are the best even though i am disappointed that i cant get matte finish till july!and i have been showing everybody them so i expected good quality book. I have made over 25 books in the last year ( shutterfly, kodak gallery)i am sorry that i ordered three more.
24/6/2008 1:01:35

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:first photo book came Reply

hi Nancy,

For photobook quality, we have also ordered some photo books from our competitors, and do detailed compare. No such problem, we can promise, the quality is almost the same, or even better, because we offer in a hardcover in professional sewn binding, you can view your photobook 180 degrees.

We just saw your original images for photobook use, the quality of images are so far so good, it will affect the final printed out quality.

For full image photo books, most members are uploading images without enough resolutions and DPI, and the final results will be as perfect as you want.

By the way, our full features of photobook designs with different themes are available within 24 hours, please give it another try, if you are still not satisfied, please let us know. (We just added another 3 credits to your a/c, we hope all our buyers are satisfied with our photo books.)

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>My photo book came and i am very displeased. I do not like the quality of the paper. Your prints are the best even though i am disappointed that i cant get matte finish till july!and i have been showing everybody them so i expected good quality book. I have made over 25 books in the last year ( shutterfly, kodak gallery)i am sorry that i ordered three more.
24/6/2008 16:11:30

nancy
TotalPost:9
RE:first photo book came Reply

>My photo book came and i am very displeased. I do not like the quality of the paper. Your prints are the best even though i am disappointed that i cant get matte finish till july!and i have been showing everybody them so i expected good quality book. I have made over 25 books in the last year ( shutterfly, kodak gallery)i am sorry that i ordered three more.
    Berry,
    Thanks for the reply i just dont know why the first book the pictures were cropped wrong. I always check and the finished product looked fine on my computer... maybe something happened at the last minute and it was saved wrong
24/6/2008 22:27:28

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:RE:first photo book came Reply

hi Nancy,

Please remember always to use the button "Fit", it will leave enough bleeding area for cutting automatically.

http://www.vip-stores.com/artscow/flash-demo/photobook2.html

See this demo, it will help you to do a perfect photo book easier.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>>My photo book came and i am very displeased. I do not like the quality of the paper. Your prints are the best even though i am disappointed that i cant get matte finish till july!and i have been showing everybody them so i expected good quality book. I have made over 25 books in the last year ( shutterfly, kodak gallery)i am sorry that i ordered three more.
    >Berry,
    >Thanks for the reply i just dont know why the first book the pictures were cropped wrong. I always check and the finished product looked fine on my computer... maybe something happened at the last minute and it was saved wrong
24/6/2008 22:50:21
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1