Your are the 271th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Laura Cangiamilla
TotalPost:5
Berry- Can you review my books? Reply

Hi Berry. I was wondering if you could review my two books before I place my order. I want to make sure my layout is ok before I order 3 of each! Also is there any combined shipping if I order 6 photo books at one time? $72 is high especially if they are all shipped together. Is it possible to ship them at one time? Please help me how you can. Thanks
    Laura
25/6/2008 8:20:29

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:Berry- Can you review my books? Reply

hi Laura,

I have reviewed both of your books, just change the spine font size to 12 instead of 15.

And move the texts away from "barcodes" on the back cover.

Both saved already, you can order now, it is perfect wedding photo books.

Sorry, it is free photo books alreay which is the best deals we can give you.

You can calculated see how much you need to pay in another company (we both know who it is).

8x8 custom cover photo book with 30 pages x 6 titles,

it will cost you $200.00 or above including shipping.

but in ArtsCow, it is only $72.00

And after purchases, you will get another 5 photo books as rewards on 6/30/2008.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Hi Berry. I was wondering if you could review my two books before I place my order. I want to make sure my layout is ok before I order 3 of each! Also is there any combined shipping if I order 6 photo books at one time? $72 is high especially if they are all shipped together. Is it possible to ship them at one time? Please help me how you can. Thanks
    >Laura
25/6/2008 9:50:38
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1