Your are the 422th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 13 1
AuthorPosts

Kamie
TotalPost:7
Multi Photo upload Reply

I was trying to upload several photos at once thru the multi uploader and have the silverlight program installed. It allows me to add photos but when I hit upload it isn't doing anything more.

? Thanks
25/6/2008 10:26:44

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:Multi Photo upload Reply

hi Kamie,

I saw some photos uploaded already, hope you know how it works now.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

> I was trying to upload several photos at once thru the multi uploader and have the silverlight program installed. It allows me to add photos but when I hit upload it isn't doing anything more.
    >
    >? Thanks
25/6/2008 10:36:46

Kamie

> I was trying to upload several photos at once thru the multi uploader and have the silverlight program installed. It allows me to add photos but when I hit upload it isn't doing anything more.
    >
    >? Thanks

Nope, I did those with the single use upload. It's still not working.
25/6/2008 10:42:00

Karri

Not working for me either - says to click on an add files which isn't even an option ---step 2: click on add files -- can only do individual photos

>
    >? Thanks
26/6/2008 19:19:27

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:RE:Multi Photo upload Reply

You need to install SilverLight 2.0 version in your pc. Click here to install it.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Not working for me either - says to click on an add files which isn't even an option ---step 2: click on add files -- can only do individual photos
    >
    >
    >> I was trying to upload several photos at once thru the multi uploader and have the silverlight program installed. It allows me to add photos but when I hit upload it isn't doing anything more.
    >>
    >>? Thanks
    >
26/6/2008 22:08:02

Kamie

>
    >? Thanks

It's still not working. I've installed it and had when I first posted.
    This is what's happening.

And I hit upload, and the red X's go away but then nothing else happens. I let it sit for 30 minutes and it did nothing.
27/6/2008 0:25:25

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:RE:Multi Photo upload Reply

We are sorry about that.

Make sure you have downloaded the latest SilverLight 2.0 version.

We have tested both IE and Firefox can work.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>> I was trying to upload several photos at once thru the multi uploader and have the silverlight program installed. It allows me to add photos but when I hit upload it isn't doing anything more.
    >>
    >>? Thanks
    >
    >It's still not working. I've installed it and had when I first posted.
    >This is what's happening.
    >
    >
    >
    >And I hit upload, and the red X's go away but then nothing else happens. I let it sit for 30 minutes and it did nothing.
27/6/2008 12:18:31

Karri
RE:RE:RE:Multi Photo upload Reply

Mine did work but I had to do a few small batches of pictures instead of doing it in one big batch-when I tried it in one big batch it "stalled". It did work in the end.
27/6/2008 19:00:03

Jan Gemini
TotalPost:30

I have both Firefox and IE on my computer. I had a little bit of trouble with Firefox, but it worked great with IE. I uploaded probably 100 pictures yesterday in 3 batches with no problems. If you are using Firefox, you might try IE and see if it makes a difference.

>
    >? Thanks
27/6/2008 22:20:13

Kamie

Yeah it's just not working for me. I am using IE, and I even tried foxfire and it's not working.

I've downloaded Silverlight 2.0 at least 5 times now.

Could my files be too big or something? My firewall interferring?

9/7/2008 9:58:27

J.
TotalPost:32

>
    >? Thanks

Kamie

Ok, I've looked at every aspect of this and am trying to figure out whats going on here.I have downloaded SilverLight myself and have uploaded photos to ArtsCow and I don't have any problems myself. You look like you are doing everything right... It looks like you are using Internet Explorer am I right? Well the only thing I can think of is "Make sure your Java Script is enabled". If that doesn't work try using Mozilla Firefox (internet browser) ;) Hope I helped if not I tried. Let me know what happens.

Sign.
    J.

9/7/2008 15:01:11

Kevin Turcotte
TotalPost:1

It's not working for me either. It's really buggy. It works for 3-4 pictures and it's really long, but I tried with more picture everything freeze. Silverlight, another excellent product from Microsoft with buggy support for Mac and no support for Linux.
10/7/2008 21:10:00

Kamie

Thanks for the suggestion.

I haven't been able to get it work yet, but took the time to upload them 10 at a time, 400 photos and it wasn't that horrible :)
10/7/2008 23:38:30
Page 1 of 1, Total 13 1