Your are the 319th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Carol
TotalPost:136
Berry , can I make a suggestion? Reply

I know its all new and you probably have this on your list, but it would be fantastic if you could make a football and a baseball themed layout for your books. I can make layouts and backgrounds myself but it would save so much time if they were premade. Like, I wanted to make a book today and place an order so I can get free credits but I just don't have enough time to create it. I would order many books through our baseball and football season for my own kids and players on their team. Just some input :) BTW~ the new themes look great. Also, I just got my second order, they look better then the 1st order. I can't wait to get the book I ordered, I suppose it will be here within the next couple days!
26/6/2008 0:47:40

Robyn Morrison
TotalPost:4
RE:Berry , can I make a suggestion? Reply

>I know its all new and you probably have this on your list, but it would be fantastic if you could make a football and a baseball themed layout for your books. I can make layouts and backgrounds myself but it would save so much time if they were premade. Like, I wanted to make a book today and place an order so I can get free credits but I just don't have enough time to create it. I would order many books through our baseball and football season for my own kids and players on their team. Just some input :) BTW~ the new themes look great. Also, I just got my second order, they look better then the 1st order. I can't wait to get the book I ordered, I suppose it will be here within the next couple days!

Soccer too please!
27/6/2008 22:17:14
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1