Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Jarle Wallevik
TotalPost:1
5 orders, all failed, got reciept. Reply

Hello.

I ordered 5 mousepads from Artscow, 4 with PayPal and 1 with a credit card. After i had payed, i got to a page which said it would redirect me to artscow, but not a single one did, just stood there at a white page forever.

Instantly after ordering each one, i got a notification from PayPal, confiriming the transaction. Here is one of the transaction IDs: 77115660F51410429

Anyways, after each one i bought, i went to My Account and Order History, and each one i had paid for was under the status ''WaitPayment'', even though the money was withdrawn from my PayPal.

So now, adter a couple of hours, every single one of my orders except one has the status ''PaymentFailed''.
    Evidence: http://gyazo.com/57e7b6828bf8779cef3c57c09a4598b0

What the hell ArtsCow? Why are you taking my money, and stating that the payment is failed? Please return my money or send me my mousepads.
    Thank you.
26/9/2013 2:26:36

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:5 orders, all failed, got reciept. Reply

hey Jarle Wallevik,

Thank you for choosing ArtsCow.com.

We are sorry about this issue. As our webpage was under maintenance, there may have been issues on obtaining orders. According to our email record this had been resolved. If you still have further inquiries, please send email, please do not hesitate to contact us at "support@artscow.com" so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Representative
30/9/2013 16:36:32
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1