Your are the 718th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Tammy Burnette Cancer
TotalPost:8
My free credits disappeared? Reply

I logged in today and ALL of my credits I've worked so hard to get... they're gone! I didn't know where to post this question, so if this is in the wrong area, can you let me know? Thanks so much.

15/10/2013 22:56:51

Starr Taurus
TotalPost:166
RE:My free credits disappeared? Reply

If you mean referral credits, they sent an email in Sept saying to use them by the end of Sept because they would be starting a new referral program. So, if you didn't use them they're probably gone. :(
22/10/2013 8:19:30

Tammy Burnette Cancer
TotalPost:8
RE:My free credits disappeared? Reply

>I logged in today and ALL of my credits I've worked so hard to get... they're gone! I didn't know where to post this question, so if this is in the wrong area, can you let me know? Thanks so much.
    >
    >

That's SOOOO not cool! I never received an email like that at all. I went back and checked all 2,000 PLUS emails (yes, I needed to clear several out! LOL), but NO email saying anything like that. :( So I lost my credits, lost my EMAIL addresses of friends who I had and had NOT invited to artscow, which also sucks because I don't want to harass people if I've already sent them invites over and over. :-/ This is the first bad experience I've had with this company so I won't be referring anymore friends here because I had saved about 8 or 9 full credits that were unused that I was saving for Christmas. UGH, thanks for answering but I still think it isn't right.
4/11/2013 2:16:20
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1