Your are the 845th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

jasmine
TotalPost:2
photo resolution problem Reply

when i add my photos in the layouts, my photos looked so blurred like in poor resolution when its a 2736x3648 photo.
    i believe all of my photos are in good resolutions but i dont understand why when i added them into the layouts they all turned so blurred
    so whats the problem in it? is it gonna be all good when its printed out?
10/20/2013 6:16:10 PM

Guo Hua
TotalPost:1
RE:photo resolution problem Reply

Having the same problem. Anyone know why and is it okay to print it like that? Anyone having the same problem?
11/28/2013 11:38:37 AM

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:RE:photo resolution problem Reply

Hey Guo Hua,

Thank you for contacting us.

Regarding the image provided, as long as there is no DPI warning (yellow triangle with explanation mark) and photo had not been edited than the final outcome should be fine. For more information on image requirement, you may visit http://www.artscow.com/useful-tips

Should you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at "support@artscow.com".

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer.
11/28/2013 8:25:12 PM

RD
TotalPost:2479
RE:RE:RE:photo resolution problem Reply

>Hey Guo Hua,
    >
    >Thank you for contacting us.
    >
    >Regarding the image provided, as long as there is no DPI warning (yellow triangle with explanation mark) and photo had not been edited than the final outcome should be fine. For more information on image requirement, you may visit http://www.artscow.com/useful-tips
    >
    >Should you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at "support@artscow.com".
    >
    >Thank you.
    >
    >Lanie
    >Customer Service Officer.

Thank you!
1/19/2021 5:38:43 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1