Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Irina
TotalPost:20
Referral credits disappeared Reply

Hello,
    I had 3.5 credits for referrals for quite some time. Now I decided to use them and noticed that they all became 0. I never transfered them into any code or anything. I do not see anywhere that they have an expiration time (I DO see that the code expires after 12 months, but that's not my case).
    Thank you.
3/11/2013 2:36:24

Gail
TotalPost:909
RE:Referral credits disappeared Reply

>Hello,
    >I had 3.5 credits for referrals for quite some time. Now I decided to use them and noticed that they all became 0. I never transfered them into any code or anything. I do not see anywhere that they have an expiration time (I DO see that the code expires after 12 months, but that's not my case).
    >Thank you.

Hi,
    The same thing happened to me. I just checked the other day and my 2.5 referral credits were set back to zero (o).
    I found an e-mail that I missed reading in my Inbox that Artscow sent me and it said we were suppose to claim our referral credits before they started the new Refer-a-Friend program on October 7th.
    Since I didn't know about this before..I just chalked it up to losing my credits. Unfortunately though I have no more people to refer to get any more credits.
    Here's a link to their new referral program https://www.artscow.com/Affiliate/ReferFriends.aspx
    I hope this information helps you.
    Gail
4/11/2013 6:41:48

Irina
TotalPost:20
RE:Referral credits disappeared Reply

I do not remember getting this e-mail.
    Would it be possible to restore our lost points?
    I hope CEO is reading our posts...
5/11/2013 23:20:38

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:RE:Referral credits disappeared Reply

hello Irina!

I'm sorry to inform you that we had launched a new referral program. Any old credits earned had been removed and will not be restored as we had sent all users regarding this issue in the beginning of September.

For more information on the new referral program, please visit the link below.
    https://www.artscow.com/Affiliate/ReferFriends.aspx

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer.
7/11/2013 15:56:02
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1