Your are the 372th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Christina
TotalPost:31
Question about text boxes Reply

Is there any way to add text boxes to pages that dont have them? or if i change the layout, it doesn't have one, how to add one there? Probably something silly i'm just not seeing. Any help would be great! thanks :)
    Christina M.
26/6/2008 21:28:49

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:Question about text boxes Reply

You can choose the layout with text boxes. If no text box, it means you can't add text.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Is there any way to add text boxes to pages that dont have them? or if i change the layout, it doesn't have one, how to add one there? Probably something silly i'm just not seeing. Any help would be great! thanks :)
    >Christina M.
26/6/2008 21:53:49

Christina

Are the colourful layouts the ones that are able to have text? I noticed some are only green and some are colourful, but they don't seem to be text, i have used them for pictures. I haven't seen any layouts with texts other then the ones in the themes.
    THanks
    Christina M
26/6/2008 22:15:28

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:RE:Question about text boxes Reply

The green and pink layout is what you need to use.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Are the colourful layouts the ones that are able to have text? I noticed some are only green and some are colourful, but they don't seem to be text, i have used them for pictures. I haven't seen any layouts with texts other then the ones in the themes.
    >THanks
    >Christina M
26/6/2008 22:28:12

Christina
RE:RE:RE:Question about text boxes Reply

OH i found them, i feel like an idiot, i didn't scroll high enough. LOL, so sorry for the silly quesitons

>The green and pink layout is what you need to use.
    >
    >Berry
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >>Are the colourful layouts the ones that are able to have text? I noticed some are only green and some are colourful, but they don't seem to be text, i have used them for pictures. I haven't seen any layouts with texts other then the ones in the themes.
    >>THanks
    >>Christina M
    >
27/6/2008 1:59:02

missy
TotalPost:1

I have a question also about text boxes. I am using the pre designed ABC layout that you provide. I have a couple pages with one picture and two text boxes, but only want to use one. If I leave one of the text boxes blank will the pink background still print just a pink box without text?
16/9/2008 21:45:54

Tanya Gemini
Title:DigiScrapper!
TotalPost:260
RE:RE:Question about text boxes Reply

No it will print whatever the background is behind the pink text box.

>I have a question also about text boxes. I am using the pre designed ABC layout that you provide. I have a couple pages with one picture and two text boxes, but only want to use one. If I leave one of the text boxes blank will the pink background still print just a pink box without text?
    >
16/9/2008 22:31:54
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1