Your are the 318th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

derolene
TotalPost:1
Calendar Events transferable to new calendars Reply

I love artscow and everything I've done with your company. Thank you!

I have a suggestion regarding calendars. It would be very convenient to be able to create a Calendar event list (with family birthdays and whatnot) and then be able to apply that to any calendar kit or template from year to year. This would be so much easier than having to re-enter them each year in whatever template or kit I choose to work with.

As it is, it is possible to use the calendar from the year before with my personalized events, and all the dates will be there, but I won't be able to use a template. I have to start from scratch. One of the reasons I use artscow is for the speed and convenience it provides me when creating books and calendars.

I am certain this feature would be used by many people, and likely increase calendar business by making it easier for more people to come back every year to make a quick calendar since they don't have to reinvent the wheel so to speak.

-Derolene
11/12/2013 5:02:55

Angie
TotalPost:30
RE:Calendar Events transferable to new calendars Reply

I would love to see this feature added! I just sent Barry a private message about this! Ditto everything you said.... I love Art's Cow.
    angie

>I love artscow and everything I've done with your company. Thank you!
    >
    >I have a suggestion regarding calendars. It would be very convenient to be able to create a Calendar event list (with family birthdays and whatnot) and then be able to apply that to any calendar kit or template from year to year. This would be so much easier than having to re-enter them each year in whatever template or kit I choose to work with.
    >
    >As it is, it is possible to use the calendar from the year before with my personalized events, and all the dates will be there, but I won't be able to use a template. I have to start from scratch. One of the reasons I use artscow is for the speed and convenience it provides me when creating books and calendars.
    >
    >I am certain this feature would be used by many people, and likely increase calendar business by making it easier for more people to come back every year to make a quick calendar since they don't have to reinvent the wheel so to speak.
    >
    >-Derolene
14/12/2013 13:17:55
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1