Your are the 1045th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 12 1
AuthorPosts

Charlene
TotalPost:1
Photo DPI Reply

Not sure where I should have posted this. Hope this is right. I am trying to order a 20x16 canvas. I get the little yellow exclaimation telling me my dpi is at 72 on my photo and needs to be higher. The photo I am loading has a dpi of 240. Anyone know whats going on?
    Charlene
26/1/2014 8:03:27

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE: Photo DPI Reply

Hell Charlene!

Thank you for contacting us.

If you are referring to the product "Canvas 20" x 16" (Stretched)", there is an image pixel requirement which is 3300x2700 or higher. If the image has DPI warning (yellow triangle with explanation mark), it means that picture provided has low DPI and final outcome of picture may be blurry. For this case, you may use a different picture to ensure that this issue will not occur on the final product.

For more information on image requirement, please visit the link provided below or contact us at "support@artscow.com" for further assistance.
    http://www.artscow.com/useful-tips

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
28/1/2014 17:14:24

mozzywantsabackpack
TotalPost:10
RE:RE: Photo DPI Reply

Hi, sorry but the DPI on the large school backpacks. Does that matter if its bellow? I just cant change the amount of pixels.... thanks!
6/9/2016 16:15:11

mozzywantsabackpack

Hi, sorry but the DPI on the large school backpacks. Does that matter if its bellow? I just cant change the amount of pixels.... thanks!
6/9/2016 16:15:17

mozzywantsabackpack

6/9/2016 16:15:20

mozzywantsabackpack

6/9/2016 16:15:23

mozzywantsabackpack

6/9/2016 16:15:27

mozzywantsabackpack

6/9/2016 16:15:28

mozzywantsabackpack

6/9/2016 16:15:40

mozzywantsabackpack

6/9/2016 16:15:41

mozzywantsabackpack

6/9/2016 16:15:41

mozzywantsabackpack

6/9/2016 16:15:42
Page 1 of 1, Total 12 1