Your are the 315th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Nick Charteris
TotalPost:1
Suggestion: Playing Card Mats Reply

I'm wondering if you guys have ever considered selling Playmats for card games. They are the same material as your mousepads, just larger. Typical sizes are 24"x14" for single player and 24"x28" for two player. I've so far only found one company that makes these, and they're quite expensive: $25+shipping for a single-player mat and $55+shipping for two-player. Since Artscow already makes mousepads, and the playmats are essentially big mousepads, I think this would be a great product to add to your inventory.
15/2/2014 2:39:32

Pedro Santiago Lopez-Lavalle
TotalPost:2
RE:Suggestion: Playing Card Mats Reply

>I'm wondering if you guys have ever considered selling Playmats for card games. They are the same material as your mousepads, just larger. Typical sizes are 24"x14" for single player and 24"x28" for two player. I've so far only found one company that makes these, and they're quite expensive: $25+shipping for a single-player mat and $55+shipping for two-player. Since Artscow already makes mousepads, and the playmats are essentially big mousepads, I think this would be a great product to add to your inventory.
    Just made the same thread. This idea is great.
6/3/2014 11:39:28
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1