Your are the 5518th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 4, Total 64 1 2 3 4
AuthorPosts

Alex Q.
TotalPost:6
Feature wanted (Post all your features wanted here, thanks!) Reply

1. More font choice for international language, like Chinese...
    2. Offline editor. The reason is that there are too many pictures, and it's easier that I can try different layout and pictures combination before uploading......
    3. Option to have or not have the page number printed.
    4. More choices of papers
27/6/2008 12:08:02

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:Feature wanted Reply

hi Alex Q,

1. Chinese will be added soon, under testing now.
    2. offline version will be available in coming 2 months.
    3. It is available already.
    4. Paper choice will be difficult becuase of nature of our business.

Bery
    ArtsCow.com

1. More font choice for international language, like Chinese...
    >2. Offline editor. The reason is that there are too many pictures, and it's easier that I can try different layout and pictures combination before uploading......
    >3. Option to have or not have the page number printed.
    >4. More choices of papers
27/6/2008 12:13:09

Kirsten
TotalPost:4
RE:Feature wanted Reply

I have been working on a Photobook using your software and was wondering if you are still working on the following features?

1. Spellcheck
    2. A check your work area where the program tells you if there are any problems with a page. This might allieviate issues I have been reading on the posts with peoples books.
    3. Something that tells you if the picture quality is good enough. Other sites software makes a red box around the picture if you make it too large or small for it to look good in the book.
    4. More birthday related background pages. I only found 1 with balloons
29/6/2008 23:02:11

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:Feature wanted Reply

Hi Kristen,

Will work hard on our photo book designer, and more features will be available.

We have written down your request features.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
1/7/2008 10:32:16

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:Feature wanted (Post all your features wanted here, thanks!) Reply

*** I found your book layouts simple to use, but i found what took the longest when making the book is switching between the layout options and the photoalbums... and waiting for them to load.
    Sometimes i need to know how many pics are left to go together on one page (for example cutting a cake at a wedding) so i have to flip back and forth between the pictures to see how many pics i need in the layout and also if they are Vertical or Horizontal pictures.

It would be VERY VERY helpful if you could have the photo-albums/individual photo's run along the bottom of the page or on the left side(like it does currently on the right side of the screen). And then STILL have the layouts on the Left. So you can access both at the same time.

- I love that you added the feature that you can hide the used photos, but is it at all possible to have the photos compress/move upwards, so that you are not scrolling forever through blank space looking for one missed photo? is that possible?

- different boarders for around your photos. (I like to put a simple white boarder, and then my back ground is Black when i do my professional photobooks)
    - Different font options.
    - A preview feature, so you can see what you photobook will look like when put together, and see any potential issues, like pictures going past the bleed area and also that page 1 doesnt face page 2, but infact page 1 is first and then page 2&3 face eachother. Like the compition has.

I dont know if other photo-websites have this, but it would be cool if you could move the text box's around to where you would want it on the page.

- would it be possible to change the font sizes in side the text box for different lines. Meaning I like to use your layout with the text box at the top then pic in the middle and then text box at the bottom. In the top text box is the name of the book, and the bottom box is the date and my name. I would love for my Name to be bigger then the date, but right now i can only make the font all the same size in the one box.

Wow that was a lot of suggesitons... but just some things that came to mind
9/7/2008 5:38:03

Anu
TotalPost:10

Hi all,
    i have ordered a photobook.I wanted to give captions on each photo but could'nt find that feature!!
10/7/2008 4:58:02

Sam
TotalPost:4

Many of the features mentioned are ones I'd like to see as well.
    One thing that would get me though, is the fact that
    (1) I can't zoom in on the right-hand page. When I zoom in to view the layout up close, the right hand page is out of the frame and un-accessable.
    This leads to another gripe.
    (2)Like some have said, it can be difficult to see if your picture fits inside the layout frames just right. Many times I thought I had it framed right, but after closer inspection, the picture needed to be slid over a bit to cover the green background, which I assume would be a colorless void in print.
    (3) The program seems to work well with many options and choices, however, I wish I could position the layouts the way I would like, perhaps with a drag and drop feature.
    For example, if I have a photo-in-photo layout with one square photo on the bottom right, I'd like to be able to re-position that photo wherever I like.

I just designed and ordered two albums. We'll see how they turn out.
11/7/2008 2:54:50

Christina
TotalPost:31

I would love to see
    1)scroll function work in the program,
    2) some sort of text wrapping so that it automaticly moves the word to the next line when it doesn't fit in a text box
    3) in the abc's childrens' theme layout, it doesn't go to the whole alephabet, when there are pages that don't have a letter. I love the layout and everything, but can you make it all the way up to Z?
    4) OH and a colour selecter sort of thing, so i can colour match the text to some other colour on the page?

I can't wait to use the program again to make a book with the rearragable pages. that is so exciting.
16/7/2008 0:13:45

Tanya Gemini
Title:DigiScrapper!
TotalPost:260
RE:RE:Feature wanted (Post all your features wanted here, thanks!) Reply

I agree with the features that Sam is suggesting. Especially #1! I love the fact we can zoom in to see our work but its pointless when we can't see the pages on the right and there is no scroll feature.

-TANYA

>Many of the features mentioned are ones I'd like to see as well.
    >One thing that would get me though, is the fact that
    >(1) I can't zoom in on the right-hand page. When I zoom in to view the layout up close, the right hand page is out of the frame and un-accessable.
    >This leads to another gripe.
    >(2)Like some have said, it can be difficult to see if your picture fits inside the layout frames just right. Many times I thought I had it framed right, but after closer inspection, the picture needed to be slid over a bit to cover the green background, which I assume would be a colorless void in print.
    >(3) The program seems to work well with many options and choices, however, I wish I could position the layouts the way I would like, perhaps with a drag and drop feature.
    >For example, if I have a photo-in-photo layout with one square photo on the bottom right, I'd like to be able to re-position that photo wherever I like.
    >
    >I just designed and ordered two albums. We'll see how they turn out.
26/7/2008 2:34:38

Christina
TotalPost:31

Yes, i agree with the zoom thing as well. I think that's changed since they changed the layout that they show you which is the title page now and which pages are paired together. but you should beable to scroll sideways.

Another idea i had was to beable to sort your photos by different things, either file name or date taken would probably be the most useful to people. Would greatly ease looking for a particular photo you can't seem to find in a list of over 250.
30/7/2008 1:20:22

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935

I think more up to date type layouts... the ones you have are good but a little out of date... but I must say I love the scrapbook, and wedding layouts... more clean styles like that would be GREAT!!

Also in you sports section you only really accommodate for American sports... what about us aussies lol football is a big one over here

OOOW what would be nice... is if we could add layout sets to the designer... so we can share our sets IF we CHOOSE... like a market place type deal that gives people a choice to share their layouts or hide them... then we can look in the layout market place and have more choices FREE lol...

ahh I can dream
15/8/2008 10:34:57

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:RE:RE:Feature wanted (Post all your features wanted here, thanks!) Reply

Im ALL IN for that one...LoL

please, please, please

15/8/2008 16:47:10

Linda
TotalPost:113

I posted this on its' own but guess it's better posted here & MIGHT get a reply?

I have noticed that there are NO templates that are in the actual measurements of digital photos i.e. 1200 X 1600 or 480 x640 etc. .75 or 1.333 ratios.
    The photo templates are either square or elongated rectangle - meaning that they won't take a NORMAL size digital photo photo without you adjusting in some way.

Often we can get around this BUT sometimes I'd really like to have the FULL photo displayed - without it looking an odd size against the other pictures on the page.

It also would be a great deal quicker to make photobooks if we could just place the photo & click the 'Fit' button knowing that ALL the photo would fit. I often crop photos beforehand in the same ratio - as I'm sure do others. It's so annoying when you have to keep moving them so the parts you REALLY want are in the picture. Sometimes some shots can't be cropped - you want the whole photo - and it looks odd when it's a different size to the others.

I have LOTS of shots of buildings - taken all over the world. It's so annoying when I can't see the WHOLE picture - when I tried hard to get it all in the picture & either the roof is off or I have to shrink it until I can see the buidling as I took it but then it leaves a space either side.

I for one would love to see some templates that are the SAME size ratio as my digital photos. EVEN if you offer just 2 to a page, 4, 6 or 9 to a page - for those of us who would like to DROP, FIT & PAY quickly! All the fiddling around does tend to make it a lot longer to make a book!

I bet you already have me marked down as the biggest pain ever!

PLEASE, please, please would you consider giving us all digital camera size templates?
26/8/2008 11:43:21

Alex
TotalPost:99

1. The zoom into each page individually (right now, it's paired pages)
    I'd like to see Print Preview as well, meaning once we are "finished", we can flip through the book as it would look when we receive it. It's a double check for white space and to see how everything would look similar to final product.
26/8/2008 11:50:25

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
Feature wanted (Berry please look) Reply

Yeh good one Alex!
26/8/2008 12:12:55

Tanya Gemini

Yes, that would be AWESOME!!!!

>1. The zoom into each page individually (right now, it's paired pages)
    >I'd like to see Print Preview as well, meaning once we are "finished", we can flip through the book as it would look when we receive it. It's a double check for white space and to see how everything would look similar to final product.
27/8/2008 12:29:11

RM
TotalPost:680

I second almost all of these suggestions!
28/8/2008 2:28:58

Tanya Gemini

So excited to see the left to right scroll feature when zoomed in!!! Thanks Artscow!!!!

>I agree with the features that Sam is suggesting. Especially #1! I love the fact we can zoom in to see our work but its pointless when we can't see the pages on the right and there is no scroll feature.
    >
    >-TANYA

>
    >>Many of the features mentioned are ones I'd like to see as well.
    >>One thing that would get me though, is the fact that
    >>(1) I can't zoom in on the right-hand page. When I zoom in to view the layout up close, the right hand page is out of the frame and un-accessable.
    >>This leads to another gripe.
    >>(2)Like some have said, it can be difficult to see if your picture fits inside the layout frames just right. Many times I thought I had it framed right, but after closer inspection, the picture needed to be slid over a bit to cover the green background, which I assume would be a colorless void in print.
    >>(3) The program seems to work well with many options and choices, however, I wish I could position the layouts the way I would like, perhaps with a drag and drop feature.
    >>For example, if I have a photo-in-photo layout with one square photo on the bottom right, I'd like to be able to re-position that photo wherever I like.
    >>
    >>I just designed and ordered two albums. We'll see how they turn out.
    >
31/8/2008 5:18:25

cllfdl
TotalPost:203

I think offering a photo book in a board book would be nice fo infants and toddlers. Ie to make a "my family" book

>1. More font choice for international language, like Chinese...
    >2. Offline editor. The reason is that there are too many pictures, and it's easier that I can try different layout and pictures combination before uploading......
    >3. Option to have or not have the page number printed.
    >4. More choices of papers
6/9/2008 9:58:53

ken
TotalPost:5

>I think offering a photo book in a board book would be nice fo infants and toddlers. Ie to make a "my family" book
    >
    >
    >
    >>1. More font choice for international language, like Chinese...
    >>2. Offline editor. The reason is that there are too many pictures, and it's easier that I can try different layout and pictures combination before uploading......
    >>3. Option to have or not have the page number printed.
    >>4. More choices of paper
    I agree with the need to have zooming capabilities in all areas, ornaments, pictures etc. In addition I feel having the option to make a photo book as a board book suitable for young children would be of a benefit for those with young children. I read in another thread about having the option to place text on an ornament that would be great,as would the ability to make the ornament two sided.
14/9/2008 9:35:40
Page 1 of 4, Total 64 1 2 3 4