Your are the 5366th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 2 of 4, Total 64 1 2 3 4
AuthorPosts

Birkie
TotalPost:206
RE:Feature wanted (Post all your features wanted here, thanks!) Reply

I would like to be able to use one of my own pictures as a background.
    I also agree it would be nice to customize your own page. To be able to drag a drop photos anywhere you want and size them the way you want. I also agree it is very time consuming to have to move back and forth between the photo album and the book. It would be nice to have the photo album on the bottom with the ability to scroll though them and then just drag and drop. I would also like to be able to have more pages in the book. 39 pages is not very many for a wedding album. Thanks
1/10/2008 4:23:24

Kimberly Bartlett
TotalPost:105

I pretty much agree with all the requests that have been mentioned and I would definitely love to see a board book for children!!
1/10/2008 9:11:42

Danielle Christiansen
TotalPost:201

More pages and better swap options Reply Edit

I would like to see the option of more pages per book. I have used other companies that will give me up to 100 pages on 8x8 and 12 x12 book. You do not have that option. I got email saying 12 x12 would have it-which I am excited about but have not seen it emplimented yet.
    I would also love to see that when you switch a page from one to another, it always reverts back to your uinsaved version. Ex. I zoomed a picture out, placed a background and loved it. I then decided I wanted its location to be different so I moved it. None of my saved work- the zoom and background were saved. I had to start over on that page.
14/11/2008 2:16:48

Paula Chiu
TotalPost:4

Hi Berry,

I previously used Shutterfly to create my photobooks and to be honest, Shutterfly was a lot easier to use - just in terms of finding a layout for the page and finding the photos to add to the page. But having said that, I do very much prefer ArtsCow because of the extra layout options available which is not available in Shutterfly.

However, there are still features that I want to see added:
    1. The ability to add as many pages to the photobook as possible (in Shutterfly you can have max. of about 100).
    2. Definitely more fonts to choose from for text.
    3. The ability to change the size of the boxes for the photos. For example, if you have a page layout for 2 boxes (photos), you should be able to pick a box and extend or decrease the size of that box. The reason for this is that there seems to be limited layouts for which I can add photos that extend to the edge of the page.

These 3 features would be really good - especially the first one. I have a 50 page photobook I want to create...
27/11/2008 11:21:30

Ana
TotalPost:263

Another feature that would be nice is for each of the available Themes leave one with the background only, no layout borders, so we can add as many Text and Layout of pictures as we want, using that same background.
    Thanks!
    Ana
10/1/2009 8:02:52

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:Feature wanted (Post all your features wanted here, thanks!) Reply

1. More fonts will be added soon.
    2. For more pages, we will think about that. Because when it is more than 40pages, we can't do stitch binding, but glue binding (as you know, we don't like glue binding).
    3. For text and layout problem, we have improved it already, now you can do "Free Text" and "FREE Layout", anywhere you like, and add as many texts/layouts as you like in single page.
    4. Advanced features are available now, you can do scrapbooking in our photo book designer online, thousands of embellishments .

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
10/1/2009 11:15:25

Kisty Powell
TotalPost:1

One feature I would like to see work, is the ability to make the background of the text box a different color, thus helping make the text standout a little better on the patterned backgrounds.
30/1/2009 2:00:30

valerie li
TotalPost:1

Just found out this website recently and it's awesome. I'd like to see more features added though:

1) Definitely more fonts!

2) most of photo frames are just another layer of paper. Would like to see real photo frames which I can just drag my pictures into them!

3) More scrape pages!

4)A library of all my uploaded pix! Now it's difficult to transfer photos from one folder to another. If we have a photo library, then it becomes really reasy.

Thanks!
11/2/2009 4:23:29

chris
TotalPost:17

>4)A library of all my uploaded pix! Now it's difficult to transfer photos from one folder to another. If we have a photo library, then it becomes really reasy.
    >
    HOW DO YOU transfer from one to another?

I would like to be able to:
    1. Make a new album from pics in other albums.
    2. DOWNLOAD a pic from an album if I have lost it on my computer.
    3. "Proofread" the English on pages on the site for trade or for FREE! Artscow is great, and that would add to its credibility and ease of use...
26/3/2009 22:10:41

shilpa Libra
TotalPost:5

1. More Fonts Options

2. Offline version of software....
27/3/2009 15:17:55

Maria
TotalPost:3

I've used Picaboo before and these are some of the features that would be great for Artscow.

1. Better background choices. I find the current ones to be very limited. Need more floral and vintage backgrounds.

2. Ability to drag a photo from a folder on my computer directly into the photobook. Makes it easier to add random photos into your photobook quickly without having to upload every single photo.

Thanks!
29/3/2009 18:00:49

KLH Sagittarius
TotalPost:240
RE:RE:Feature wanted Reply

I would love to see these features:

1. Plug-in application for iPhoto to export directly to artscow. (many other websites have this plug-in available, including Facebook, dotPhoto, and Shutterfly)

2. Ability to copy and paste in the photobook designer. Copy and paste "embellishments," layout boxes (that I've adjusted to a certain size), text (that I've adjusted to certain font/size/color), copy and paste layouts from one page to the next (manually make a layout of images, and then just copy and paste that layout to another page so I can put different images in), copy and paste the background papers, etc.

3. More font color choices

4. Ability to drag elements from one page to the next (photos, text, embellishments, etc).

5. Insert "background papers" into a layout box, instead of just the page background. This would allow "stacking" of papers.

6. Ability to "snap" to a grid, and also the ability to turn it off if necessary.

7. Ability to create new layouts and permanently save them into the layout options.

8. Ability to print 8x8 as a 12x12 book, and a 12x12 book as an 8x8 book.

9. Books with more pages (even if they have to be glue-bound). I love my 130 page Eurobook from dotPhoto.

10. Minor photo-editing features, such as turning a photo into black/white or sepia, brightening a photo, adjusting color, etc.
11/4/2009 2:12:35

Paula Chiu

Hi Berry,

I posted previously regarding features wanted and there have been improvements made which are much appreciated. I would really like to see the following:
    1. Ability to add more than 39 pages - like Shutterfly allows up to 100 pages in a book.
    2. Any chance of having a soft cover photobook?

Thanks.
18/4/2009 16:17:40

Judy
TotalPost:25

Hi Berry, I'd like to see more themes, covers and kits in the photobook designer. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
19/4/2009 3:17:27

Ellan
TotalPost:49

I have 3 requests if anyone is still reading this post.

1) flip images and design elements (maybe I want the worm coming out the other side of the apple) horizontal and vertical.

2) move a completed page from one of my own albums to another. Copy/Paste?

3) sometimes I have many layers one on top of the other. When I want to arrange the bottom one, with all the boxes on top you cannot grasp the bottom handles - therefore having to move all the other and then try to reposition them. So I'd like a way to grab a lower layer. Maybe there could be an automatic flipping on a right click or something. Ahhh, I just figure out I can send the top ones back, that really does save from moving them around. Can certainly work with that.

4) I'd also like copy/paste on a right click as opposed to control c/v. Flip, zoom, and rotate would also be very handy on 'right click'
    Thanks so much. Ellan in MT
11/7/2009 15:52:26

Tobia Hawklyn
TotalPost:3

I definitely second the flip/mirror function, for individual elements as well as entire pages. My husband seconds the right click menu for copy/paste (and anything else you can conceivably fit in it.) I'm a hotkey junkie myself; I'd like hotkeys for all the rest of the functions available in the image menu. :3
18/7/2009 8:25:48

Garima
TotalPost:8

It would be nice if multiple objects on a single page could be selected and moved around (whether it's on the same page or moving from one page to another). I know you can move whole pages, but if you want to move only part of the page, you have to move one object at a time. Something like SHIFT + select images desired.
28/10/2009 15:22:07

Garima

Also, it would be nice if additional pages could be added in sets of 2 instead of 10.
28/10/2009 15:24:34

Garima

And a final thing I just thought of:

- Ability to adjust images in the photobook software...it's annoying to keep using a separate software to adjust the image, then upload again, then add to book.

- Also, it would be nice if we could adjust the opacity of the backgrounds because there are some that I want to use the color but a little more transparent.
28/10/2009 15:27:21

Crissy

>Also, it would be nice if additional pages could be added in sets of 2 instead of 10.

I agree!!
2/11/2009 10:07:02
Page 2 of 4, Total 64 1 2 3 4