Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 3 of 4, Total 64 1 2 3 4
AuthorPosts

Shiela Marie Marcos
TotalPost:2
RE:Feature wanted (Post all your features wanted here, thanks!) Reply

HI,

im using Mac OS X 10.5.8 version. is there a way to create my book here? bec. it shows that i need to have the microsoft silverlight? HELP

thanks
4/11/2009 14:49:22

Brian
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:Feature wanted (Post all your features wanted here, thanks!) Reply

I too use the Mac, same version. Just download Silverlight and install it. It has always worked fine for me.

Cheers

>HI,
    >
    >im using Mac OS X 10.5.8 version. is there a way to create my book here? bec. it shows that i need to have the microsoft silverlight? HELP
    >
    >thanks
6/11/2009 7:05:59

N_B_E_T_S_I
TotalPost:56
Features wanted (Post all your features wanted here, thanks!) Reply

***It would be VERY VERY helpful if you could have the photo-albums/individual photo's run along the bottom of the page or on the left side(like it does currently on the right side of the screen). And then STILL have the layouts on the Left. So you can access both at the same time.

* More color options for the borders around your photos. Maybe a eyedropper to pick out different colors from he page.

* Different font options.

* Re-arrangeable pages - if I like the completed page but not the location, I could just move it completely over to a new location

* A more accurate preview that also highlights the problem areas in red.

Thank You for being open to our suggestions.
12/11/2009 23:33:04

Maria
TotalPost:3

1. Separate Photo and Layout sections.
    2. Ability to edit photos (at least brighten/darken).
    3. Drag photos directly from desktop folder to photobook. Again very time consuming right now.
    4. Ability to add blank pages anywhere within the photobook. Often I'd like to add blank pages to the front of the photobook, and the only way I can do that right now is to rearrange all the subsequent pages.

Thanks Artscow! :)
29/11/2009 6:52:33

Maria

More simple backgrounds and using our own photos as backgrounds. There are many backgrounds currently but most of them are too colorful or cartoonish or themed. More subtle, simple backgrounds would be great!
29/11/2009 7:12:38

Ashaloo
TotalPost:154

1. Echoing previous post about separate photo scroll bar from layout so that both can be accessed simultaneously.
    2. Free Flowing ability to drag and drop embellishments/photos/etc. instead of having the items snap to a pre-defined grid.
    3. Ability to copy/paste items that have already been altered in size or rotation instead of having to import the original item and edit it individually.
5/1/2010 6:17:32

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627

>1. Echoing previous post about separate photo scroll bar from layout so that both can be accessed simultaneously.
    >2. Free Flowing ability to drag and drop embellishments/photos/etc. instead of having the items snap to a pre-defined grid.
    >3. Ability to copy/paste items that have already been altered in size or rotation instead of having to import the original item and edit it individually.
    >

If you use the control key while rotating and resizing it disables the snap to funtion and allows much more accuracy
7/1/2010 2:40:10

Ashaloo
TotalPost:154
RE:RE:RE:Feature wanted (Post all your features wanted here, thanks!) Reply

>If you use the control key while rotating and resizing it disables the snap to funtion and allows much more accuracy

Thanks for that! It's saved me quite the migraine, hahaha!

On another note, I've seen many people request this same feature, and now I'm here to re-iterate, because it would make my life a ton easier when using Silverlight to design books and collages.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE add a feature so that we can copy entire pages or layouts to a clipboard to paste in other projects/saved designs and still keep the original intact!! I've done several designs where I'd like to copy the page to a different photo book but the normal CTRL+C/CTRL+V option doesn't seem to work once I open the other saved design.

I know that Shutterfly has this option, so it seems like it would be plausible to add to the current design software.
8/1/2010 22:51:08

Kris Libra
TotalPost:10

I would like a way to add our own fonts to use. I have a huge collection of fonts that I would like to be able to use. Is this something that is doable?
28/1/2010 3:14:15

CARLA
TotalPost:1

I would love to see an option to alter the pictures. meaning change them to black and white while in the photo book maker. I can sit back and do it and then upload but sometimes i just dont know which pictures i want black and white until I am doing the layout and see what it looks like.
20/3/2010 23:39:43

Debra MacV
TotalPost:550

I haven't been able to find a way to make one font selection work automatically for everything in one book instead of having to change the font style, size, and color in each text box. That option would be really helpful.

Also, it would be great to be able to copy items (text or frames individually or as a group) from one page to another within the same project. I know they can be moved, but COPY would be great also. I know that a lot of people have asked about the option of making layouts or pages copy between different projects.. I'd really love that, but this post pertains to just between pages of the same project. (OR maybe it's available but I just don't know how to do it?)
6/6/2010 21:52:52

Ellan
TotalPost:49
RE:RE:RE:Feature wanted (Post all your features wanted here, thanks!) Reply

>I haven't been able to find a way to make one font selection work automatically for everything in one book instead of having to change the font style, size, and color in each text box. That option would be really helpful.
    >
    >Also, it would be great to be able to copy items (text or frames individually or as a group) from one page to another within the same project. I know they can be moved, but COPY would be great also. I know that a lot of people have asked about the option of making layouts or pages copy between different projects.. I'd really love that, but this post pertains to just between pages of the same project. (OR maybe it's available but I just don't know how to do it?)

Hi here's how I do it. (mostly because I can't remember which slot of color I had - I wish they would highlight the one that is being used) Anyway, I copy my original text box ( cntrl C then paste - Control V) then I move it to the page I want it to be. THEN I open it and retype what I want.
2/7/2010 2:12:19

Ellan
TotalPost:49

>1. More font choice for international language, like Chinese...
    >2. Offline editor. The reason is that there are too many pictures, and it's easier that I can try different layout and pictures combination before uploading......
    >3. Option to have or not have the page number printed.
    >4. More choices of papers

3. You probably know now, there's a little button in the designer at the bottom right. It toggles on and off.
2/7/2010 2:14:20

Stephanie

I really need to change the order of my pictures in my photo album. I uploaded 292 pictures, and they're not in the order I had them. I'm trying to make a book in order by month, and my pictures are all over the place! If I could re-arrange them by date, it would make my job SO much easier!!! Someone help me!!!
23/7/2010 1:12:57

Debra MacV
TotalPost:550

>I really need to change the order of my pictures in my photo album. I uploaded 292 pictures, and they're not in the order I had them. I'm trying to make a book in order by month, and my pictures are all over the place! If I could re-arrange them by date, it would make my job SO much easier!!! Someone help me!!!

I don't think there is currently a way to do that, and I too, have wished I could re-arrange. Have you thought of making new folders for each month or whatever period of time you choose, then moving the appropriate photos to that folder? It might help.
23/7/2010 2:37:03

pinkishviolet
TotalPost:11
RE:RE:Feature wanted Reply

When would the offline version be available?

Also, how can you spread 1 photo layout into 2 pages, like a panoramic photo, so that 1 photo occupies 2 pages especially since the photo orientation is long. Please advise.

Thanks.

>hi Alex Q,
    >
    >1. Chinese will be added soon, under testing now.
    >2. offline version will be available in coming 2 months.
    >3. It is available already.
    >4. Paper choice will be difficult becuase of nature of our business.
    >
    >Bery
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >
    >1. More font choice for international language, like Chinese...
    >>2. Offline editor. The reason is that there are too many pictures, and it's easier that I can try different layout and pictures combination before uploading......
    >>3. Option to have or not have the page number printed.
    >>4. More choices of papers
    >
3/9/2010 12:26:39

JennyL
TotalPost:210

1. Select multiple objects at the same time so we can move them all at once
    2. Copy the entire page and paste it on a different page >>>> edit: it's working already THANKS
    3. Ability to edit photos to b/w or sepia
    4. We can add shadows

Thanks!
    jennyL
    -----------------------------------------------
    jennyL
    My free templates
    http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/JennyL

My designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/jennyL
22/10/2010 20:55:56

DeniseAck
TotalPost:80

-Hi quality preview PLEASE!!
11/11/2010 5:45:15

Tiffany H
TotalPost:20

A feature to where you can flip (mirror) items like the graphics, photos, and frames.
24/11/2010 5:48:42

Trine
TotalPost:191
Copy one whole finished design from one square/round item to another square/round item Reply

I would very much like when I have made a nice square or round design for one kind of item (that I am very happy about with different embellishments and photos) to be able to use that on another square or round item or part of item, kind of like a personal square/round template. As it is now I have to start all over again and then I struggle remembering from which kit I fetched this or that part etc. It would be so nice to just be able to copy the whole design from one square item onto another square item and the same for round objects. That would make series much easier and much less time consuming. Trine
18/2/2011 6:37:22
Page 3 of 4, Total 64 1 2 3 4