Your are the 1539th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Brandi Smart
TotalPost:6
PLEASE Change Shipping! Reply

Why are the shipping fees so high? Tracking should come standard no extra cost. At least make the tracking option valid with coupons.
2/4/2014 5:31:28

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:PLEASE Change Shipping! Reply

Hello Brandi Smart,

I would like to clarify that the regular airmail shipping and handling fee is the cheapest we can offer. Regarding the free shipping code, you have the option to add payment of $2.49 to shipped it through registered airmail and tracking number will be provided. As stated on our company's policy under "User Agreement", no tracking is provided for orders shipped via regular airmail.

For your information, we offer three shipping method which are regular airmail, registered airmail and FedEx. Orders shipped through registered airmail and FedEx will come with a tracking number.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at "support@artscow.com" if you still have further inquiries.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
2/4/2014 15:56:21

Brandi Smart
RE:RE:PLEASE Change Shipping! Reply

>Hello Brandi Smart,
    >
    >I would like to clarify that the regular airmail shipping and handling fee is the cheapest we can offer. Regarding the free shipping code, you have the option to add payment of $2.49 to shipped it through registered airmail and tracking number will be provided. As stated on our company's policy under "User Agreement", no tracking is provided for orders shipped via regular airmail.
    >
    >For your information, we offer three shipping method which are regular airmail, registered airmail and FedEx. Orders shipped through registered airmail and FedEx will come with a tracking number.
    >
    >Please do not hesitate to contact us at "support@artscow.com" if you still have further inquiries.
    >
    >Thank you.
    >
    >Lanie
    >Customer Service Officer

Thanks for your reply. I'm just suggesting that when you have a coupon that includes free shipping it should still count for the tracking option since it's the same amount of time so if one were to choose the tracking option with the coupon code it should be the difference between the regular and tracking price. As in, if regular shipping is 8.99 and tracking is 11.99 you should only have to pay the difference of $2 to take advantage of the sale.
2/4/2014 17:13:45

Lanie
RE:RE:RE:PLEASE Change Shipping! Reply

Hello Brandi Smart,

That's is correct. I would like to clarify that extra charges through registered airmail is $2.49. So you can use the free shipping code and just simply pay for the additional amount to upgrade the shipment to registered mail. Please make sure to change the shipping method at your checkout page.

If you still have any further inquiries, you may email us at "support@artscow.com".

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
3/4/2014 14:29:49

Brandi Smart
RE:RE:RE:RE:PLEASE Change Shipping! Reply

>Hello Brandi Smart,
    >
    >That's is correct. I would like to clarify that extra charges through registered airmail is $2.49. So you can use the free shipping code and just simply pay for the additional amount to upgrade the shipment to registered mail. Please make sure to change the shipping method at your checkout page.
    >
    >If you still have any further inquiries, you may email us at "support@artscow.com".
    >
    >Thank you.
    >
    >Lanie
    >Customer Service Officer

It doesn't work for me. Once I add a coupon it takes away the free shipping.
13/4/2014 10:11:57

Lanie
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:PLEASE Change Shipping! Reply

hello Brandi Smart!

I am sorry to hear about this issue. I would appreciate if you can add the item to your cart and input the promotion code. Please check if it is working. If not, please leave the item at your cart and email us at "support@artscow.com" for checking.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer.
14/4/2014 17:08:46
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1