Your are the 318th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Lisa
TotalPost:1
Free 5 photobook credit & deadline - EST or Hongkong hours? Reply

I just got the email about the promotion now. But the deadline is today June 27. Just reading through the forum, some said about the Hongkong hours, I have no clues how it compared to USA Eastern time (where I live). It's only 10:30ish June 27 my time, so if I ordered and paid for one photobook before midnight EST, I would get 5 free photobook credits? Correct? I am very busy today, therefore, I don't want to waste my time for doing the photobook but find out later that I am going to receive the 5 free photobooks. Berry, can you please confirm?

By the way, the email got into my junk with million junk mails got filtered out by my email provider. I almost missed it! I must have missed it the last time you sent out. Anyway, I am now afraid that I won't even have enough time to figure out how to make a photobook and place the order before midnight today beause I am super busy at work today.

27/6/2008 22:41:46

Angela
TotalPost:16
RE:Free 5 photobook credit & deadline - EST or Hongkong hours? Reply

I am wondering the same thing myself...I thought that the deadline was 6/28 and my book that I started last night didn't get saved.

I don't want to hustle if it is not going to work again. Thanks!
28/6/2008 10:41:50

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253

hi Lisa,
    Just ordered within 24-48 hours from now on, you will get the 5 free credits. ^_^

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>I just got the email about the promotion now. But the deadline is today June 27. Just reading through the forum, some said about the Hongkong hours, I have no clues how it compared to USA Eastern time (where I live). It's only 10:30ish June 27 my time, so if I ordered and paid for one photobook before midnight EST, I would get 5 free photobook credits? Correct? I am very busy today, therefore, I don't want to waste my time for doing the photobook but find out later that I am going to receive the 5 free photobooks. Berry, can you please confirm?
    >
    >
    >By the way, the email got into my junk with million junk mails got filtered out by my email provider. I almost missed it! I must have missed it the last time you sent out. Anyway, I am now afraid that I won't even have enough time to figure out how to make a photobook and place the order before midnight today beause I am super busy at work today.
    >
    >
28/6/2008 10:52:12

Angela
TotalPost:16

Hi Berry - I am wondering the same thing...I started a book yesterday but somehow it didn't get saved for me to finish tonight...is it still out there somewhere so that I can get my 5 free credits...thanks!
28/6/2008 11:28:36
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1