Your are the 364th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Jing Jin
TotalPost:14
sample of photobook is not totally clear Reply

I have just ordered 3 copies of my wedding photobook. We thought the first page starts from left, however, when I received my last order, I found out the first page actually started from right! So the total designs will be massed up! In addition, I also found out my first order (order # 334905) had words cut off in Spine. Could you credit me some more free shipping with free credit? I would like to reorder them.
27/6/2008 22:45:15

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:sample of photobook is not totally clear Reply

hi jing,

We will credit $11.99 cash dollar for your a/c, you can use it when you checkout, and extra 5 credits to your a/c, with 1 year expiration, hope it can save you a lot.

(You don't need to re-ship them back, just keep it.)

We are still improving our system, it will be much more powerful than before.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>I have just ordered 3 copies of my wedding photobook. We thought the first page starts from left, however, when I received my last order, I found out the first page actually started from right! So the total designs will be massed up! In addition, I also found out my first order (order # 334905) had words cut off in Spine. Could you credit me some more free shipping with free credit? I would like to reorder them.
28/6/2008 10:06:38

Jing Jin
TotalPost:14
RE:sample of photobook is not totally clear Reply

Thanks. But I have ordered 3 copies....

>I have just ordered 3 copies of my wedding photobook. We thought the first page starts from left, however, when I received my last order, I found out the first page actually started from right! So the total designs will be massed up! In addition, I also found out my first order (order # 334905) had words cut off in Spine. Could you credit me some more free shipping with free credit? I would like to reorder them.
28/6/2008 10:28:39
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1