Your are the 358th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Kim
TotalPost:1
Issues with my photo book Reply

I need help!!! I have my entire book finished.....but now knowing that page 1 is the title page, all of the rest of my pages are off! How do you arrange/add/delete pages??????? I really don't want to start all over!! Please help!!!

p.s. - also wondering if you will be updating your fonts
28/6/2008 1:55:56

Jing Jin
TotalPost:14
RE:Issues with my photo book Reply

we also had the same issue, don't think you can do it for now. Maybe wait for their new functions?

>I need help!!! I have my entire book finished.....but now knowing that page 1 is the title page, all of the rest of my pages are off! How do you arrange/add/delete pages??????? I really don't want to start all over!! Please help!!!
    >
    >p.s. - also wondering if you will be updating your fonts
28/6/2008 10:29:49

Jennifer G
TotalPost:41

I have this same problem, but worse: I ordered 3 copies of my book, very much dependent on page layout. I just clicked "order" then came here, only to find I misunderstood. Ack. I so wish there was something I could do. Seriously moments ago...
28/6/2008 10:40:59

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253

hi kim, Jing and Jennifer,

I just addd 5 book credits with 1 year expiration time. Hope all of you understand the beginning is difficult, but we are working hard on that.

Please wait extra several days, our programmers are working on re-arranging pages features.

Please give us some time to improve, we believe that you will be 100% satisfied with our quality and features of book designer.

We can guarantee that after 1 month, everything will turns out perfect.

For more fonts, will be added soon.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>I need help!!! I have my entire book finished.....but now knowing that page 1 is the title page, all of the rest of my pages are off! How do you arrange/add/delete pages??????? I really don't want to start all over!! Please help!!!
    >
    >p.s. - also wondering if you will be updating your fonts
28/6/2008 10:50:34
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1