Your are the 237th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Melissa Weber
TotalPost:1
New account but no credits? Reply

I found out about your site from another website and joined because I was impressed with the free photobook and print credits. However, in the credits tab it tells me I am ineligible for the new account credits. Could this be because I registered on my work computer instead of my home computer? The information under the credits tab is below:

No Free Credit

Sorry, the offer of 400 free print credits & 1 custom cover 8x8 photo book is valid for first time registrants only, and limit one offer per household.

Please do not try to refer yourself to get the extra free prints and photo book credits, all your account(s) will be suspended if we found out that you are repeated registrants. Thank you very much.
28/6/2008 4:53:20

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:New account but no credits? Reply

>I found out about your site from another website and joined because I was impressed with the free photobook and print credits. However, in the credits tab it tells me I am ineligible for the new account credits. Could this be because I registered on my work computer instead of my home computer? The information under the credits tab is below:
    >
    >
    >No Free Credit
    >
    >Sorry, the offer of 400 free print credits & 1 custom cover 8x8 photo book is valid for first time registrants only, and limit one offer per household.
    >
    >Please do not try to refer yourself to get the extra free prints and photo book credits, all your account(s) will be suspended if we found out that you are repeated registrants. Thank you very much.

I had the same problem with my sister... She tried to register on the same computer as i did (with a different email address - hers) and we got the same message. As its only supposed to be one Member per household, it would be my guess that as you used your work computer maybe someone else has registered with this company either from your computer or from the same internet web address #, so it sees you as the same house hold.

We'll see what the company says when they answer you. They will probably credit your account.
    Good Luck
    Megs
28/6/2008 7:14:59
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1