Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:1021
Frequently Asked Questions! (Please read before posting questions here.) Reply

1. Do I have to use all the pages?
    Sorry, it is 30 fixed pages, can't be less, if you only have 14 pages, you will get 16 page in blank white.

2. No Mac support? (Silverlight 2.0 doesn't work on pre-Intel Macs)
    Our Photo Book Designer is using "SilverLight 2.0 Beta 2" version. Please see Compatible Operating Systems and Browsers below.
    http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/resources/install.aspx?v=2.0#sysreq

3. Title page, or no title page?
    It is almost the same system you can see in other website, the 1st page is a title page. (Page 2-3, 4-5, 6-7 ... ...are in the same open page.)

4. How to add pages and how to rearrange pages
    Sorry, you can't add pages currently, it is fixed 30 pages only. The feature of rearrnage pages will be available as soon as possible. It is our 1st priority now.

5. Do you have preview function?
    Sorry, this function will be added soon, once the preview function is available, you can not only preview it, but also share the photo books (digital version) online with your friends / family.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
1/7/2008 10:22:29

Victoria
TotalPost:2
RE:Frequently Asked Questions! (Please read before posting questions here.) Reply

What color profile do you use? sRGB or CMYK?
    I'm asking because all my pictures were in sRGB. The book that I ordered looked perfect online, but when I got it all the colors were oversaturated & the faces were red on all pictures. I know this happens when the picture is edited in sRGB & then imported to CMYC for printing. Thank you in advance.
27/3/2009 23:41:40

winny
TotalPost:3
RE:Frequently Asked Questions! (Please read before posting questions here.) Reply

>
    >4. How to add pages and how to rearrange pages
    >Sorry, you can't add pages currently, it is fixed 30 pages only. The feature of rearrnage pages will be available as soon as possible. It is our 1st priority now.

>

What?! cannot add pages? all my effort wasted! I'm so disappointed, this is just a simple function where the old system has, why can't add pages?!
    >
18/11/2011 14:03:28

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:RE:Frequently Asked Questions! (Please read before posting questions here.) Reply

>
    >>
    >>4. How to add pages and how to rearrange pages
    >>Sorry, you can't add pages currently, it is fixed 30 pages only. The feature of rearrnage pages will be available as soon as possible. It is our 1st priority now.
    >
    >>
    >
    >What?! cannot add pages? all my effort wasted! I'm so disappointed, this is just a simple function where the old system has, why can't add pages?!
    >>
    this thread is 3 years old and no longer correct as the software has been updated

-----------------------------------------------
    See my free templates here -
    http://www.artscow.com/design-catvinnat
    See my designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/catvinnat
20/11/2011 17:41:13

Linda Jacobson
TotalPost:5

Your preview feature makes it look like TITLE PAGE and Page2 will be printed side-by-side; Page3 and Page 4 will be printed next (side-by-side) etc ... strange ... The way you describe it below is the way I remember book design working, so I'm confused. Does it work the way you say or the way the Client Design software makes it look?

>1. Do I have to use all the pages?
    >Sorry, it is 30 fixed pages, can't be less, if you only have 14 pages, you will get 16 page in blank white.
    >
    >2. No Mac support? (Silverlight 2.0 doesn't work on pre-Intel Macs)
    >Our Photo Book Designer is using "SilverLight 2.0 Beta 2" version. Please see Compatible Operating Systems and Browsers below.
    >http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/resources/install.aspx?v=2.0#sysreq
    >
    >3. Title page, or no title page?
    >It is almost the same system you can see in other website, the 1st page is a title page. (Page 2-3, 4-5, 6-7 ... ...are in the same open page.)
    >
    >4. How to add pages and how to rearrange pages
    >Sorry, you can't add pages currently, it is fixed 30 pages only. The feature of rearrnage pages will be available as soon as possible. It is our 1st priority now.
    >
    >5. Do you have preview function?
    >Sorry, this function will be added soon, once the preview function is available, you can not only preview it, but also share the photo books (digital version) online with your friends / family.
    >
    >
17/10/2012 3:59:34
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1