Your are the 686th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Shantell
TotalPost:1
Debit Card Charged Without Permission Reply

Hello berry, I ordered two photobooks and was charged the 23 dollars and some change for shipping which was correct. I just looked at my banking statement and I was charged an additional .72 for some unknown reason. I hope that you are not charging debit cards randomly. I would like that credited back to my debit account. I know its only some cents but I am afraid of a bigger picture like my card being debited random amounts of money.
1/7/2008 21:41:55

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Debit Card Charged Without Permission Reply

hi Shantell,

We can GUARANTEE for you that we will NEVER do additional charge for you cards.
    Total order amount is: $11.99x2 = $23.98

You need to ask your card issuing bank, see if they charged you $0.72 for any reason?
    (By the way, we are a Hong Kong based company.)

If we did random charges to our customer's credit cards, we will lose all customers in very short time.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
2/7/2008 17:01:37

Jenn
TotalPost:6
RE:Debit Card Charged Without Permission Reply

>Hello berry, I ordered two photobooks and was charged the 23 dollars and some change for shipping which was correct. I just looked at my banking statement and I was charged an additional .72 for some unknown reason. I hope that you are not charging debit cards randomly. I would like that credited back to my debit account. I know its only some cents but I am afraid of a bigger picture like my card being debited random amounts of money.

Sounds like an international fee added on by your bank for using your debit card internationally. You might want to call your bank and ask about it.
2/7/2008 20:09:36

Tammy Allen
TotalPost:5
RE:RE:Debit Card Charged Without Permission Reply

It is international fee I am charged by my bank when I order prints.

>>Hello berry, I ordered two photobooks and was charged the 23 dollars and some change for shipping which was correct. I just looked at my banking statement and I was charged an additional .72 for some unknown reason. I hope that you are not charging debit cards randomly. I would like that credited back to my debit account. I know its only some cents but I am afraid of a bigger picture like my card being debited random amounts of money.
    >
    >
    >Sounds like an international fee added on by your bank for using your debit card internationally. You might want to call your bank and ask about it.
    >
2/7/2008 20:38:55
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1