Your are the 447th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Alexis
TotalPost:25
Berry, I have some questions - can you help me?? Reply

First, can you tell me if you can credit the $43.97 that I was overcharged to my ArtsCow account? (I was billed twice for the same order.)

Also, I ordered a photobook yesterday, and the status still says "no" under the "handle" column. How long before my book is printed?

I have received my first order of 4x6's and I am very pleased. I teach photography classes and I am referring all of my students, friends and family. So far, I am very impressed with ArtsCow!
2/7/2008 9:17:04

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Berry, I have some questions - can you help me?? Reply

hi Alexis,

For over charged problems, please click Contact Us for help. Be careful next time, don't press "twice" when placing order to avoid the doulbe charge.

It takes about 2 business days for production and shipment processing.

Thanks for referring so many students. I can see two of your referrals just bought something. ^_^

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
2/7/2008 16:56:54

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253

hi Alexis,

I just checked our Merchant Account Records, there are only ONE CHARGE of $43.97 , no double charge.

You make sure you got double charged?

If with evidence, please do screen print for us to have a look, thanks.

Berry

4/7/2008 9:58:10

Alexis

I emailed a screen capture to the customer service. Please help me get this resolved soon! I really want to like ArtsCow!

>First, can you tell me if you can credit the $43.97 that I was overcharged to my ArtsCow account? (I was billed twice for the same order.)
    >
    >Also, I ordered a photobook yesterday, and the status still says "no" under the "handle" column. How long before my book is printed?
    >
    >I have received my first order of 4x6's and I am very pleased. I teach photography classes and I am referring all of my students, friends and family. So far, I am very impressed with ArtsCow!
4/7/2008 13:08:51

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:Berry, I have some questions - can you help me?? Reply

hi Alexis,

Checked for you, and found the problem finally.

It seems that 1st time you ordered, charged but order didn't go through. We have reported this bug to our programmers, should be no problem now.

Then we push it again, it caused the 2nd charge.

Really sorry about that. Just refunded the 2nd payment to you. It takes some time for credit card refund, hope you understand it.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>I emailed a screen capture to the customer service. Please help me get this resolved soon! I really want to like ArtsCow!
    >
    >
    >>First, can you tell me if you can credit the $43.97 that I was overcharged to my ArtsCow account? (I was billed twice for the same order.)
    >>
    >>Also, I ordered a photobook yesterday, and the status still says "no" under the "handle" column. How long before my book is printed?
    >>
    >>I have received my first order of 4x6's and I am very pleased. I teach photography classes and I am referring all of my students, friends and family. So far, I am very impressed with ArtsCow!
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
4/7/2008 16:52:40

Alexis

Thank you so much! I knew that it would get fixed - I have been very impressed with ArtsCow customer service. I'm so excited for my books and mousepads to come!

>First, can you tell me if you can credit the $43.97 that I was overcharged to my ArtsCow account? (I was billed twice for the same order.)
    >
    >Also, I ordered a photobook yesterday, and the status still says "no" under the "handle" column. How long before my book is printed?
    >
    >I have received my first order of 4x6's and I am very pleased. I teach photography classes and I am referring all of my students, friends and family. So far, I am very impressed with ArtsCow!
4/7/2008 21:23:23
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1