Your are the 1428th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Suzanne
TotalPost:3
Terms of use on Kits Reply

Just a quick question because I can't seem to find this question asked before.
    Can items that are in a kit be used on an item that will be sold. Like on a necklace that is sold on Etsy. I could not find CU terms info on the kits.
    Thanks for any help because I do not want to break any rules :)
    Suzanne
8/8/2014 4:31:17 AM

JennyL
TotalPost:210
RE:Terms of use on Kits Reply

Hi Suzanne,

As far as I know, kits (free or for sale) and other stuff can only be used around Artscow because they are NOT DOWNLOADABLE into your computer. Hope this helps.

>Just a quick question because I can't seem to find this question asked before.
    >Can items that are in a kit be used on an item that will be sold. Like on a necklace that is sold on Etsy. I could not find CU terms info on the kits.
    >Thanks for any help because I do not want to break any rules :)
    >Suzanne

-----------------------------------------------
    My free templates
    http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/JennyL

My designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/jennyL
8/8/2014 11:48:45 AM

Janet
TotalPost:293

It depends on the designer, each one has their own terms. I allow professional crafting with my kits, as long as you actually make something unique with them. It's a good idea to ask each designer if they don't have a tou listed.

What are you making?

>Just a quick question because I can't seem to find this question asked before.
    >Can items that are in a kit be used on an item that will be sold. Like on a necklace that is sold on Etsy. I could not find CU terms info on the kits.
    >Thanks for any help because I do not want to break any rules :)
    >Suzanne

-----------------------------------------------
    Janet

My design kits:

http://www.artscow.com/user/janet-584221
8/8/2014 12:56:31 PM

Suzanne
RE:RE:Terms of use on Kits Reply

Thanks Jenny
8/8/2014 11:52:50 PM

Suzanne

I was thinking of making dog tags and maybe pillow covers. I already do pillow covers of my photos and thought it might be nice to do a pattern on the backs. Here is one of my photo covers:
    Thanks so much for your help :)

>It depends on the designer, each one has their own terms. I allow professional crafting with my kits, as long as you actually make something unique with them. It's a good idea to ask each designer if they don't have a tou listed.
    >
    >What are you making?
    >
    >
    >>Just a quick question because I can't seem to find this question asked before.
    >>Can items that are in a kit be used on an item that will be sold. Like on a necklace that is sold on Etsy. I could not find CU terms info on the kits.
    >>Thanks for any help because I do not want to break any rules :)
    >>Suzanne
8/9/2014 12:02:47 AM

JennyL
TotalPost:210

8/9/2014 11:58:29 AM

RD
TotalPost:2480

>I think I misunderstood your question haha..
    >
    >Well you can ask the designer with their terms.. In my case.. all of my kits are for Personal use only while my paper packs and cliparts are for personal and commercial use. Thanks
11/20/2020 5:35:56 AM
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1