Your are the 707th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Suzanne
TotalPost:3
Terms of use on Kits Reply

Just a quick question because I can't seem to find this question asked before.
    Can items that are in a kit be used on an item that will be sold. Like on a necklace that is sold on Etsy. I could not find CU terms info on the kits.
    Thanks for any help because I do not want to break any rules :)
    Suzanne
8/8/2014 4:31:17

JennyL
TotalPost:210
RE:Terms of use on Kits Reply

Hi Suzanne,

As far as I know, kits (free or for sale) and other stuff can only be used around Artscow because they are NOT DOWNLOADABLE into your computer. Hope this helps.

>Just a quick question because I can't seem to find this question asked before.
    >Can items that are in a kit be used on an item that will be sold. Like on a necklace that is sold on Etsy. I could not find CU terms info on the kits.
    >Thanks for any help because I do not want to break any rules :)
    >Suzanne

-----------------------------------------------
    My free templates
    http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/JennyL

My designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/jennyL
8/8/2014 11:48:45

Janet
TotalPost:291

It depends on the designer, each one has their own terms. I allow professional crafting with my kits, as long as you actually make something unique with them. It's a good idea to ask each designer if they don't have a tou listed.

What are you making?

>Just a quick question because I can't seem to find this question asked before.
    >Can items that are in a kit be used on an item that will be sold. Like on a necklace that is sold on Etsy. I could not find CU terms info on the kits.
    >Thanks for any help because I do not want to break any rules :)
    >Suzanne

-----------------------------------------------
    Janet

My design kits:

http://www.artscow.com/user/janet-584221
8/8/2014 12:56:31

Suzanne
RE:RE:Terms of use on Kits Reply

Thanks Jenny
8/8/2014 23:52:50

Suzanne
RE:RE:Terms of use on Kits Reply

I was thinking of making dog tags and maybe pillow covers. I already do pillow covers of my photos and thought it might be nice to do a pattern on the backs. Here is one of my photo covers:
    Thanks so much for your help :)

>It depends on the designer, each one has their own terms. I allow professional crafting with my kits, as long as you actually make something unique with them. It's a good idea to ask each designer if they don't have a tou listed.
    >
    >What are you making?
    >
    >
    >>Just a quick question because I can't seem to find this question asked before.
    >>Can items that are in a kit be used on an item that will be sold. Like on a necklace that is sold on Etsy. I could not find CU terms info on the kits.
    >>Thanks for any help because I do not want to break any rules :)
    >>Suzanne
9/8/2014 0:02:47

JennyL
TotalPost:210

9/8/2014 11:58:29
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1