Your are the 1472th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 18 1
AuthorPosts

michael dennison
TotalPost:1
Silverlight problems Reply

Everytime I try to go into my designs it says I need Silverlight installed. I've already had it installed, since I made several projects, but, now it doesn't seem to register with the Artscow page. So I uninstalled Silverlight and then reinstalled it. Same problem. Can anyone give any tips? Thanks!
18/10/2014 0:56:55

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:Silverlight problems Reply

Hello Michael,

There is system requirement when using the Microsoft Silverlight software. You may meed to visit http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx to check if your computer is compatible.

If it is, please try using a different web-browser and try again. For future assistance, you may email us at "support@artscow.com".

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
18/10/2014 9:53:21

theazgallery

>Everytime I try to go into my designs it says I need Silverlight installed. I've already had it installed, since I made several projects, but, now it doesn't seem to register with the Artscow page. So I uninstalled Silverlight and then reinstalled it. Same problem. Can anyone give any tips? Thanks!

I am having the same problems! When I log in on a Windows 7 PC with IE11 it tells me I need Silverlight installed. I already have it installed but I download it again and then it tells me I cannot install it because it is already installed. So I then I go online with Chrome and I get a picture of a puzzle piece and it says you must approve the application before it can run. There is no where to approve it but when I right click I get a choice of Run App or Hide App so I click run app but nothing happens! AtsCow must no longer want our business.
5/3/2015 2:16:34

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:Silverlight problems Reply

Dear theazgallery

If permission is needed, there is a icon with a cross at the end of the address bar where you can allow it. For assistance in the future, please email support@artscow.com. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>>Everytime I try to go into my designs it says I need Silverlight installed. I've already had it installed, since I made several projects, but, now it doesn't seem to register with the Artscow page. So I uninstalled Silverlight and then reinstalled it. Same problem. Can anyone give any tips? Thanks!
    >
    >
    >I am having the same problems! When I log in on a Windows 7 PC with IE11 it tells me I need Silverlight installed. I already have it installed but I download it again and then it tells me I cannot install it because it is already installed. So I then I go online with Chrome and I get a picture of a puzzle piece and it says you must approve the application before it can run. There is no where to approve it but when I right click I get a choice of Run App or Hide App so I click run app but nothing happens! AtsCow must no longer want our business.
19/3/2015 15:38:06

BARB HENSLEY

>Everytime I try to go into my designs it says I need Silverlight installed. I've already had it installed, since I made several projects, but, now it doesn't seem to register with the Artscow page. So I uninstalled Silverlight and then reinstalled it. Same problem. Can anyone give any tips? Thanks!

Same problem here.......PLEASE help! I'd like to make some projects today!!
12/4/2015 20:19:28

Lanie

Hello Barb Hensley,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue. There are some ways that you may try doing to check if it works.

1) You may try using a different web-browser.

2) You may have updated your computer. Since Microsoft Silverlight software has system requirement, you may need to visit http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/get-started/install/default.aspx to check system compatibility.

3) If you see "plugin to run silverlight showing that you need permission to run the Silverlight". There is an icon with a cross on the right hand side of the address bar where you can allow it.

Hope this helps and email us at "support@artscow.com" for further assistance.

Have a great day!

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
14/4/2015 12:34:42

David Thiel
TotalPost:2

I am now having the same problem. I was literally in the middle of working on a project, and was suddenly being told that I did not have Silverlight installed. It had been working fine minutes before. I'm running Vista, and so I reinstalled the 32 bit version of Silverlight and restarted my computer, but I am still getting the error message.
17/4/2015 12:47:15

Lanie

Hello David Thiel,

Chrome had just recently made an update on their browser which may have disabled the use of Microsoft silverlight software. Please follow the steps below.

1) Type "chrome://flags" in the browser's address bar and hit enter.
    2) Search for "NPAPI" on the page.
    3) Click the word "Enable"
    4) Restart the browser.

Hope this works! If you still have problem, please send us email at "support@artscow.com.

Have an awesome weekend!

Lanie
    Customer Service
17/4/2015 16:11:10

David Thiel
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:RE:Silverlight problems Reply

>Chrome had just recently made an update on their browser which may have disabled the use of Microsoft silverlight software.

Yes, that was what had happened. After I posted here, I searched further and found a news article about the changes to Chrome. Your instructions fixed the problem! Thanks!
19/4/2015 8:33:55

Lanie
RE:RE:RE:RE:Silverlight problems Reply

hello David Thiel, I'm glad to hear that issue is fixed.

If you have more inquiries, do not hesitate to email us at "support@artscow.com".

Hope you had an awesome weekend!

Lanie
    Customer Service
20/4/2015 11:21:03

Norma Gomez
TotalPost:5
RE:RE:RE:Silverlight problems Reply

I'm having the same issue but I don't see "NPAPI" anywhere on the page

17/9/2015 12:20:35

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:RE:RE:Silverlight problems Reply

Dear Norma,

It seems that the setting is no longer available. In this case, you can check the system requirement on http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/get-started/install/default.aspx and use a compatible browser and Window. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia
    >
    >I'm having the same issue but I don't see "NPAPI" anywhere on the page
    >
    >
25/9/2015 17:01:27

John Brodrecht
TotalPost:11

Consider yourself lucky! They are a horrible company with very poor quality products and their customer service is even worse. Look through problems with others on the forum. You will get burned just like I and many others have.
14/11/2015 6:27:07

RD
TotalPost:1333

Hello Michael,

Silverlight still works fine for me when I use Internet Explorer 11.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
15/11/2015 23:09:48

Kathleen Fairweather
TotalPost:4

I, too have had problems because of Silverlight. In fact, this must be something Artscow doesn't want to talk about because when I searched the forums for Silverlight, this forum did not come up. I have a Macbook Pro and OS X, which they claim can use Silverlight. However, I couldn't get it to work. When I went back to the Silverlight site to uninstall it, I had to manually remove it from my hard drive. Hey, Microsoft, guess what? There are people who know how to include an uninstall option IN THE PROGRAM! You really should Google it and find out how to do it, because I know I'm not the only one who owns a mac and can't use your obstreperous program.

And Artscow, really, plenty of other sites like Zazzle, Cafe Press and Deviant Art manage to upload plenty of designs without Silverlight. Do you just not like Mac users or do you really need to hire smarter, more flexible minded programmers? Because trying to us Silverlight sucks. >:(
6/5/2016 7:24:09

Kathleen Fairweather
TotalPost:4

>Hello Michael,
    >
    >There is system requirement when using the Microsoft Silverlight software. You may meed to visit http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx to check if your computer is compatible.
    >
    >If it is, please try using a different web-browser and try again. For future assistance, you may email us at "support@artscow.com".
    >
    >Thank you.
    >
    >Lanie
    >Customer Service Office

Lanie,
    Why do you insist on using a program that doesn't work for so many people? Why should people with Macs be punished because your Silverlight program takes an act of God or other supernatural intervention to make it work? Can't you find a program that's user friendly and works for ALL your customers? Other sites do it. Why can't yours?
6/5/2016 7:30:51

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:5

I am also having trouble with silverlight and google chrome. I tried using Firefox. Yes, I was able to complete my project BUT it took me HOURS of painstaking, frustrating work. I could put a photo on to a project. But, then I could not move it or re-size it. Every function would freeze and I would have to wait. It was like wading through molasses. Isn't there a way for Google Chrome and Silverlight to talk?
31/5/2016 19:00:34

Lanie

Hello Lyn Clarke,

I'm afraid Goolge Chrome has stop supporting Microsoft silverlight software since September,2015. The only option is to use other browsers.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer

>I am also having trouble with silverlight and google chrome. I tried using Firefox. Yes, I was able to complete my project BUT it took me HOURS of painstaking, frustrating work. I could put a photo on to a project. But, then I could not move it or re-size it. Every function would freeze and I would have to wait. It was like wading through molasses. Isn't there a way for Google Chrome and Silverlight to talk?
2/6/2016 14:33:45
Page 1 of 1, Total 18 1