New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 1016th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Nicola
TotalPost:8
I ordered for the first time, and my order has arrived. A 7x5 and some 6x6 Photobooks Reply

I can only add one photo at a time, so will post below as well.
    They were doing 2x$5 6x6 books so I ordered a few off different ips addresses. ( as only allowed one coupon!!?) I'm really happy with them. You have to stretch the photo as you ' lay it' or it is blurred, it's like you crop each one as the layout means the photo is small, but if you stretch it , it turns out fine. I am using them as journals for a son serving over seas, ( his is the 5x7) but will keep the 6x6 as family albums as the layouts are better and more of them for that size compared to the 5x7
    Came very well packaged for shipping and took 21/2 weeks to New Zealand. Well impressed. Will order again
    A++++ excellent service .
14/1/2015 11:19:55

RD
TotalPost:1577
RE:I ordered for the first time, and my order has arrived. A 7x5 and some 6x6 Photobooks Reply

Looks like you put a lot of effort into your books. Your efforts appear to have succeeded. Well done!
15/1/2015 1:01:51

Nicola
TotalPost:8
RE:RE:I ordered for the first time, and my order has arrived. A 7x5 and some 6x6 Photobooks Reply

>Looks like you put a lot of effort into your books. Your efforts appear to have succeeded. Well done!
    RD, thank you. and yes, takes a while..but I LOVEEEE it!!
25/4/2015 8:45:10
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1