Your are the 716th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Ellen Blake
TotalPost:2
Most wanted feature Better add/remove pages Reply

I am very happy with quality of my books, but find it frustrating in the software to add or remove pages with the slider. I can NEVER get the amount I want. It seems to allow only 20 add or 20 remove as it goes from 21 to 41 to 61. I've mostly ended up either having blank pages or adding things to fill them, but i'd rather be able to say I need 60 pages, or 62 or 63, or 25. I design all my own pages and uplaod them as JPG.
11/2/2015 4:53:24

Kathy
TotalPost:1
RE:Most wanted feature Better add/remove pages Reply

>I am very happy with quality of my books, but find it frustrating in the software to add or remove pages with the slider. I can NEVER get the amount I want. It seems to allow only 20 add or 20 remove as it goes from 21 to 41 to 61. I've mostly ended up either having blank pages or adding things to fill them, but i'd rather be able to say I need 60 pages, or 62 or 63, or 25. I design all my own pages and uplaod them as JPG.
    >
    :-( I have the same problem…but cannot find a solution. Artscow please respond asap.
18/2/2015 7:52:34

Ellen Blake
TotalPost:2
RE:Most wanted feature Better add/remove pages Reply

>I am very happy with quality of my books, but find it frustrating in the software to add or remove pages with the slider. I can NEVER get the amount I want. It seems to allow only 20 add or 20 remove as it goes from 21 to 41 to 61. I've mostly ended up either having blank pages or adding things to fill them, but i'd rather be able to say I need 60 pages, or 62 or 63, or 25. I design all my own pages and uplaod them as JPG.

Still no reply, I am not alone. I tried again to remove at least 10 pages I don't need. The slider jumps from 41 to 61. I have 45 pages. I really don't want to fill that many pages. The software really needs an option to set the number of pages and/or easily input how many pages to add or remove.

Ellen
1/3/2015 12:22:16

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:Most wanted feature Better add/remove pages Reply

Dear Ellen,

I am sorry that we didn't response earlier as this is not an official place to post questions. For assistance, kindly email support@artscow.com.

For your information, the increment is fixed due to the printing and binding purpose so customers can only choose the options from the slide bar. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>>I am very happy with quality of my books, but find it frustrating in the software to add or remove pages with the slider. I can NEVER get the amount I want. It seems to allow only 20 add or 20 remove as it goes from 21 to 41 to 61. I've mostly ended up either having blank pages or adding things to fill them, but i'd rather be able to say I need 60 pages, or 62 or 63, or 25. I design all my own pages and uplaod them as JPG.
    >
    >Still no reply, I am not alone. I tried again to remove at least 10 pages I don't need. The slider jumps from 41 to 61. I have 45 pages. I really don't want to fill that many pages. The software really needs an option to set the number of pages and/or easily input how many pages to add or remove.
    >
    >Ellen
19/3/2015 15:31:40
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1