Your are the 201th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

RD
TotalPost:1717
Grocery Tote Bag - Increase Load Capacity Reply

The Grocery Tote Bag in its current form has the front and back sewn directly together. This greatly reduces its load capacity for carrying groceries and renders it ineffective in accomplishing its main objective. Calling it a "Grocery" Tote Bag is misleading as it is not designed for this purpose.

To correct this weakness, I recommend that side and bottom panels be added to the bag which would greatly increase the load capacity and make it ideal for hauling groceries. For example, these panels could be 5 inches wide. Other than this, the quality of the bag is excellent.

Please consider this suggestion. Thank you.
10/4/2015 2:58:12

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Grocery Tote Bag - Increase Load Capacity Reply

Dear RD,

Your suggestion is important to us and it will surely be forwarded. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>The Grocery Tote Bag in its current form has the front and back sewn directly together. This greatly reduces its load capacity for carrying groceries and renders it ineffective in accomplishing its main objective. Calling it a "Grocery" Tote Bag is misleading as it is not designed for this purpose.
    >
    >To correct this weakness, I recommend that side and bottom panels be added to the bag which would greatly increase the load capacity and make it ideal for hauling groceries. For example, these panels could be 5 inches wide. Other than this, the quality of the bag is excellent.
    >
    >Please consider this suggestion. Thank you.
15/4/2015 16:46:10

RD
TotalPost:1717
RE:RE:Grocery Tote Bag - Increase Load Capacity Reply

>Dear RD,
    >
    >Your suggestion is important to us and it will surely be forwarded. Thank you!
    >
    >Best regards,
    >Cecilia

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I hope modifications are made to the Grocery Tote. If so I would order several bags.

Regards, RD
15/4/2015 21:45:37
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1