Your are the 406th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

ran
TotalPost:1
Help with phone panel edit Reply

I'm trying to design a custom Sony Xperia Z2 panel, and when I try to bring in 3 images, it keeps giving me the "please log in" pop up, even though I'm already logged in! How do I fix that?
19/4/2015 5:13:49

Christina Blue
TotalPost:1
RE:Help with phone panel edit Reply

>I'm trying to design a custom Sony Xperia Z2 panel, and when I try to bring in 3 images, it keeps giving me the "please log in" pop up, even though I'm already logged in! How do I fix that?

>>>> I'm having the same problem. Actually, two problems. I normally use Chrome, but now it's telling me that I don't have Silverlight installed. When I click on the link it says I have a newer version installed. I tried uninstalling it and then clicking on the link from artscow and reinstalling it from there. Still says I don't have Silverlight installed. So, I switched over to IE - this time it knew that I had Silverlight installed, but each time I try to save my work it asks me to login (which I've already done several times). Frustrated!
20/4/2015 2:36:16

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:Help with phone panel edit Reply

Hey Ran,

You may try using a different web-browser or try clearing your browsers cookies.

If problem still occurs, please email us at 'support@artscow.com' for assistance.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service
20/4/2015 11:26:06

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:RE:Help with phone panel edit Reply

hello Christina Blue,

Regarding the Chrome issue, please follow the steps below to enable the software.

1) Type "chrome://flags" in the browser's address bar and hit enter.
    2) Search for "NPAPI" on the page.
    3) Click the word "Enable"
    4) Restart the browser.

For the login issue, please try clearing your browsers cookies.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service
20/4/2015 11:27:32
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1