Your are the 628th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Tabi
TotalPost:1
If an image appears blurry, will it still print clearly? Reply

For the past couple weeks I've been working on a dress design to wear at my shop,
    and I've finally finished it! I made sure the image was the recommended size, and
    saved the final version in png format. When I tried to upload it into the designer,
    the top appears crystal clear, but both sides of the skirt are blurry. Will the
    print on the dress be blurry too or is it just how it's being displayed in the designer?
20/5/2015 6:59:40

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:If an image appears blurry, will it still print clearly? Reply

Dear Tabi,

If you didn't edit the resolution/DPI of the photos before you upload to our site and there is no yellow triangle on the image indicating it has low DPI, it should be an issue with the display only and will not affect the outcome.

In the future, you are advised to email support@artscow.com for assistance. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>For the past couple weeks I've been working on a dress design to wear at my shop,
    >and I've finally finished it! I made sure the image was the recommended size, and
    >saved the final version in png format. When I tried to upload it into the designer,
    >the top appears crystal clear, but both sides of the skirt are blurry. Will the
    >print on the dress be blurry too or is it just how it's being displayed in the designer?
16/6/2015 11:55:00
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1