Your are the 514th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

BlueshirtDesigns
TotalPost:2
Reseller program? Reply

I have ordered personalized smartphone cases from Artscow for quite some time, 1000s of dollars in orders over a few months time now. Artscow provides a lot of obscure cases to my customers (i drop ship) that my main supplier doesnt carry.

While I admit that customers like me dont come along often, Artscow is missing out on large sums of money from customers like me due to having no reseller or wholesale program. Last month I placed over 300 case orders with my main supplier in the US and only 50 here- 250 sales lost due to not having a program to cater to the needs of buyers who will purchase 50 or more cases a month.
17/6/2015 1:52:04

RD
TotalPost:1402
RE:Reseller program? Reply

I found this in the FAQ section. It may be of some help to you.

Bulk Discounts

ArtsCow might offer price discount to customers who would like to purchase large quantities of an item. Please feel free to contact our customer service for further information.
17/6/2015 7:30:05

Lanie
TotalPost:321

Hello BlueshirtDesigns,

We offer bulk discount on certain quantities on each product. Please email us at "support@artscow.com" for the discounts.

Regarding the reseller or wholesale program, we are sorry to inform you that we do not offer this program.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer
17/6/2015 14:36:52

BlueshirtDesigns
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:Reseller program? Reply

>I found this in the FAQ section. It may be of some help to you.
    >
    >Bulk Discounts
    >
    >ArtsCow might offer price discount to customers who would like to purchase large quantities of an item. Please feel free to contact our customer service for further information.
    >

Sadly, no, that doesnt help me. I dropship individually at a wholesale rate with another site through a reseller program. This site will only give me a discount rate if I order a large amount all at once, so I have to order them each at the retail rate no matter how many a month I order through them. Dont get me wrong, this is not a knock on Artscow, this is an actual 'letter to the CEO' as asked for in the thread. Artscow is missing out on a lot of sales for not offering a reseller program.
19/6/2015 11:51:20

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:RE:Reseller program? Reply

Dear BlueshirtDesigns,

An email has been sent to you regarding it. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>>I found this in the FAQ section. It may be of some help to you.
    >>
    >>Bulk Discounts
    >>
    >>ArtsCow might offer price discount to customers who would like to purchase large quantities of an item. Please feel free to contact our customer service for further information.
    >>

>Sadly, no, that doesnt help me. I dropship individually at a wholesale rate with another site through a reseller program. This site will only give me a discount rate if I order a large amount all at once, so I have to order them each at the retail rate no matter how many a month I order through them. Dont get me wrong, this is not a knock on Artscow, this is an actual 'letter to the CEO' as asked for in the thread. Artscow is missing out on a lot of sales for not offering a reseller program.
24/6/2015 16:35:40

Cathy Touzet
TotalPost:42

I agree 100%. For the past few year I have been creating designs for umbrellas, tote bags & blankets for my customers that simply have no time or are not computer savvy enough to go through the steps necessary to create items.

I would love some sort of reseller program or discount on the numerous items I purchase (which have been MANY throughout the years). I have contacted support & have received discounted rates for bulk orders of the same exact item, but that doesn't work in cases where I have a variety of designs I need to purchase.

At this moment I have 17 blankets to order (mini & medium sizes, variety of designs). A discount for this order would be very much appreciated.

>I have ordered personalized smartphone cases from Artscow for quite some time, 1000s of dollars in orders over a few months time now. Artscow provides a lot of obscure cases to my customers (i drop ship) that my main supplier doesnt carry.
    >
    >While I admit that customers like me dont come along often, Artscow is missing out on large sums of money from customers like me due to having no reseller or wholesale program. Last month I placed over 300 case orders with my main supplier in the US and only 50 here- 250 sales lost due to not having a program to cater to the needs of buyers who will purchase 50 or more cases a month.
12/8/2015 10:48:58

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:RE:Reseller program? Reply

Dear Cathy,

An email has been sent regarding this matter. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I agree 100%. For the past few year I have been creating designs for umbrellas, tote bags & blankets for my customers that simply have no time or are not computer savvy enough to go through the steps necessary to create items.
    >
    >I would love some sort of reseller program or discount on the numerous items I purchase (which have been MANY throughout the years). I have contacted support & have received discounted rates for bulk orders of the same exact item, but that doesn't work in cases where I have a variety of designs I need to purchase.
    >
    >At this moment I have 17 blankets to order (mini & medium sizes, variety of designs). A discount for this order would be very much appreciated.
    >
    >>I have ordered personalized smartphone cases from Artscow for quite some time, 1000s of dollars in orders over a few months time now. Artscow provides a lot of obscure cases to my customers (i drop ship) that my main supplier doesnt carry.
    >>
    >>While I admit that customers like me dont come along often, Artscow is missing out on large sums of money from customers like me due to having no reseller or wholesale program. Last month I placed over 300 case orders with my main supplier in the US and only 50 here- 250 sales lost due to not having a program to cater to the needs of buyers who will purchase 50 or more cases a month.
    >
14/8/2015 16:37:42
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1