Your are the 653th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Lara Johnson
TotalPost:1
Downloadable Legging Template? Reply

I need a template that will allow me to create proper sized images for the leggings in photoshop. The "template" is only the size 3000x6000 (whatever that means) and there isn't even an image available to use as a rough layout background that I can find. I have hand drawn artwork scanned in and ready to upload as jpg but getting it to fit correctly in the legging designer has proved impossible.
12/8/2015 5:24:32

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Downloadable Legging Template? Reply

Dear Lara,

I am afraid there isn't a template you can download. You can create the image using the pixels provided on the item description page. However, please remember to take the bleed area into account. Information about the bleed area can be found on http://www.artscow.com/useful-tips.

For further assistance, you may email support@artscow.com. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I need a template that will allow me to create proper sized images for the leggings in photoshop. The "template" is only the size 3000x6000 (whatever that means) and there isn't even an image available to use as a rough layout background that I can find. I have hand drawn artwork scanned in and ready to upload as jpg but getting it to fit correctly in the legging designer has proved impossible.
14/8/2015 16:28:21

Brittany Robichaud
TotalPost:8
RE:Downloadable Legging Template? Reply

The way I get a template is screenshot whatever design I want to make, then open it up in whatever software (in my case photoshop), crop it to just the square template type area. Then I make it a layer on whatever I'm making, adjust the size percentage to whatever I need to fit what I'm working with but still maintain the proportions, and reduce the opacity on that layer so I can see where things go.

Sorry for the somewhat convoluted explanation but hope this helps!
15/9/2015 10:36:13
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1