Your are the 356th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

donna
TotalPost:1
I can't get the "Siverlight" to work Reply

I am using windows 8.1 and internet Explorer 11 and every time I try to go to the design my own game board page and click on it takes me to the download Silverlight page. I have looked and I have the Silverlight already on my pc. Now I don't know what to do, any help would make me so happy.
21/8/2015 14:08:05

Jan
TotalPost:63
RE:I can't get the "Siverlight" to work Reply

>I am using windows 8.1 and internet Explorer 11 and every time I try to go to the design my own game board page and click on it takes me to the download Silverlight page. I have looked and I have the Silverlight already on my pc. Now I don't know what to do, any help would make me so happy.

The same is happening to me! I have uninstalled and reinstalled Silverlight and it still says I don't have it installed. :) What's going on?
22/8/2015 4:32:05

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591

Dear Donna,

Please check the system requirements on http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/get-started/install/default.aspx or try using another browser. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I am using windows 8.1 and internet Explorer 11 and every time I try to go to the design my own game board page and click on it takes me to the download Silverlight page. I have looked and I have the Silverlight already on my pc. Now I don't know what to do, any help would make me so happy.
26/8/2015 16:08:48

Norma Gomez
TotalPost:5

I'm using Windows 10 and Chrome; it's not working for me either. Tried the using different browsers and the forum "fixes" but they're not working either, please help. I really need to get in there, design new products and place orders.
17/9/2015 21:14:48
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1